Votes: 7 29.2%
  • 61-65 cm

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • 66-70 cm

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • + 70 cm

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
Some of you guys are wide as hell. I am only 23 1/2" or 59.68cm for those of you across the pond. You guys are measuring thej projected distance on a flat wall not a tape from tip to tip right?

Shit, Guess I got some more work to do.......lol

-TAZ

basskiller said:
6' 3" (except on deadlifts and squat days, then I'm 6'2"...LOL)
275lbs
28 1/8" or 71 1/2cm

God damn it must be the fina!!! You're white with black spots and moo alot don't you???.......lol

I guess it's from hanging rock for many many many moons!

My first pc work partner and I hung a 114 sheet upstairs part of a house in a little over half a day cornerbeaded and all. Upstairs generally take longer than downstair because they are so cut up.. Closets, bathrooms and shit like that.. Anyone that hangs residential drywall can attest to that
But our average was around 100 sheets a day..

6.5 inches hard

and folded in half.

But 24 1/4" at the shoulders. Too bad were not comparing ass width. BTW 5'9" 220 and shrinking

Mrdummy said:
Damn I feel small as shit now, being only 21" wide.

Fuk

:(

:)

dont worry dude, I was just kidding about the length of my penis. Its not really 6 1/2" when folded in half.

cyberstefke said:

Well that makes you exactly as wide as I am ;)

Yah but I would love to be at an even 6'tall. Always felt little too short when playing sports in high school and college

I marked the wall... Damn would you guys be happier if I was only 18' wide... I'll pretend, just so your ego's can now inflate once again....LMAO

My ego is going to bed. It's 2.25 am here and I am just home from work whcih started at 2 pm yesterday. Nighty night ya'll!

Damn I always thought I was small when I looked in the mirror.
6.0ft
205 roughly gaining everday
61 1/2cm-24 1/4in
find me an eraser before the wife see's the pencil marks on the wall.

Damn hows that possible?

I am 200 5"11
and only 21" wide and around 12%BF
It seems like a goofy number.

NO FLAME just stumped

:)

Back