hrt Doctors

freakinthegym

Full Access
Ok who here goes to a hrt clinic or see a doctor about hrt? What's up with some of them telling you a normal level is 390-400 and they keep people at 500 if hrt!? And if you have to take any anti-es your level is to high and lower the dose...... anything over a 900-1000 your going to get cancer ... wtf!? Do the people have any clue what the fuck they are doing? 200mgs every 3wks? First 3days your levels will be at 1000 jackass

My doc is cool he is general physican and dont know much about it so listens to my input. He prrscribes 100 mg a week but i get 10 ml 200 mg bottle every 3 months so i either save for small cycle or do run 150 mg a week. Most docs who specialize in HRT dont really know what they are doing. When i was 28 my level were 318 and doc said thats still in normal range but i felt like shit. Within a month on HRT I felt so much better and now realize how much better it has improved my quality of life

Ok who here goes to a hrt clinic or see a doctor about hrt? What's up with some of them telling you a normal level is 390-400 and they keep people at 500 if hrt!? And if you have to take any anti-es your level is to high and lower the dose...... anything over a 900-1000 your going to get cancer ... wtf!? Do the people have any clue what the fuck they are doing? 200mgs every 3wks? First 3days your levels will be at 1000 jackass

lol, I know I told this story here probably about a decade a go, but my family physician had my blood work done, they actually left me a few phone messages, and when i finally called back, they said the dr wanted me to come in and sit down with him about the blood work, scared the piss out of my wife and I. Long story short is, he said he thought maybe i had testicular cancer cause my testosterone was showing so high, as its a sign of testicular cancer, So i told I'm all juiced up, he said that explains, it and everyone was relieved, lol, still scared me for a solid 48 hours

My experience with the trt/hrt clinics is either that they have a pretty cookie cutter approach and if the results/needs of the patient are a little outside the normal box they are baffled. OR, they don't know their ass from their elbow at all and shouldn't have anything to do with trt.

My current doc is a DO, and is willing to think a little outside his normal box. He was going to give me androgel but ended up giving test cyp. He doesn't know the normal trt protocol, has me on 200 mg (1 ml) every other week. Wants me to try is "his way" for 10 weeks and go from there. I'm going along with him and see what he says and how I feel at the end of 10 weeks. I suspect I'm going to end up doing my own thing with it eventually, experimenting on my own to find what works best for me.

I Keep looking at other doctors then mine. just to see and other doctors come across well not knowing what they are doing at all. Just a normal general practice doctor that started giving people trt and read a brochure on it then opened a clinic ..... but what do I know , I should be dead or not be able to have kids... I must be some kind of freak. ..lmfao

Back