I am officially sick of the following celebs...

OK....It was predicted here....Ben & J-Lo wouldn't last 9 months. I guess I meant 9 hours. Hmmmm.....Who would have thought.....it just seemed so perfect?????

Jessica simpson is a whiny spoiled brat bitch, if I were Nick I would hang myself from their stairs and tell her to clean up the house you sloppy biatch! Ok I vented but I would still bang her. 50 cent is cool come on now how many rappers can really speak english anyway? I hate/cant stand/wanna strangle Rosie Perez and her annoying voice/accent. I hate Fred Durst just b/c I am jealous. Howard stern is funny as hell but ugly w/that big bird nose so I wont like him. Hmmm...I am hating today! Who else...oh yeah Jlo and Ben what a fugging joke give me a break maybe she will have a kid and it will look more like P-diddy that would be something funny. Oh yeah and all those people on reality tv shows...now I am done!

I find it SAD Ben & J-Lo received more media coverage than the BILL that was in Congress that potientially would have made it easier for your employer NOT to pay you overtime.

Back