I have the WORST Luck !! New Update.. Read.

Oh I think Calcium supplement is going to be a given.. isn't EQ a vet steroid.. even though I know it's HUMAN usage.. I wonder if the same applies inside an animals chemistry.. ok.. I gotta go look it up.. NO I would NEVER give my dog EQ.. but.. if it would benefit him I certainly could ask the vet.. but I think the whole thing behind EQUIPOISE is that it is meant for EQUESTRIANS (Horsies.. lol).. not doggies..
Yes, EQ is given to horses. Never give an animal a steroid that's not prescribed. I doubt he has a calcium deficiency, but better than giving him a supplement which doesn't fully get absorbed, get him a food with milk/lactose and vitamin D in the ingredients, a high quality brand. Or add cottage cheese to his food. Cottage cheese for dogs is also great if they're having diarrhea it's a great binding agent in their digestive system. All pure breeds have breed specific problems that show up at one point or another but I don't think Thor is having a calcium deficiency. It would have shown up in his cbc's and sma's.

Back