I just wanted to say...

...female version of Buddha crouched over her computer screen and keyboard, complete with fuzz for sideburns and eyebrows to shame Jack Nicholson's, with a big clay pipe in her mouth...
How do you know this is not true? :p

Nothing wrong with us pipedreamers as long as we have the courage to go forth and make our dreams come true.
That is exactly what I think.

May I ask what your pipedream is?
Which one? I have been dreaming for so long.

But one thing I've learned - through the discipline involved in weight lifting and changing your body, you begin to feel powerful enough to change anything else in your life that you want to be different. There is no use wishing for things to get better, you have to get out and make it better yourself.

Sounds cliche, I know, but so true!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
...female version of Buddha crouched over her computer screen and keyboard, complete with fuzz for sideburns and eyebrows to shame Jack Nicholson's, with a big clay pipe in her mouth...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How do you know this is not true? :p

Well if it is true I would approach you with a certain trepidation and hand you my trusty old Gillette, my heavy duty tweezers, gently pat you on the head and point to the NO SMOKING sign hanging over there on the MC door... ;)

Nothing wrong with us pipedreamers as long as we have the courage to go forth and make our dreams come true.

That is exactly what I think.

Remember, unfulfilled dreams lead to bitterness, so as long as your dreams hurt or harm no one, and are even slightly plausible, shoot for the stars. There are no limits except those that we make for ourselves.

May I ask what your pipedream is?

Which one? I have been dreaming for so long.

Anyone you would like to share with me. :p If you have the patience, I have the time.

But one thing I've learned - through the discipline involved in weight lifting and changing your body, you begin to feel powerful enough to change anything else in your life that you want to be different. There is no use wishing for things to get better, you have to get out and make it better yourself.

Sounds cliche, I know, but so true!

As I have always remarked, bodybuilding is unique as it helps forge the character as well as the body. However, with great power also comes great responsibility (Peter Parker's uncle also said that :D ) so we need to learn how to use our inner and outward strengths wisely, and to do good to others. Bodybuilders already have a bad enough rep, time to start changing the world around us in a good way. The world does not change with the power of an army but with the smile of one man alone. (Or woman, as the case may be of course.)

crankin'stein said:
Welcome to MC Pipegirl!!

Good to see another female around! And lookout, cause I am huge flirt.... ;)

Glad you here so Crankin will stop flirting with me....

Welcome to MC

Back