I love my workout

Pretty much my workout seems perfectly suited for me , and my body type.

I just arent using rings as of yet , instead using handles , I think the rings would give me better angle of lift friction wise on the forearm.

But I have a 3 day split

Monday-----------------
Ring Handstand Pushups
Ring Incline Knee Pushups
Ring Decline Knee Pushups
Ring Bent Leg Bench Dips
Ring Shrugs

Wednesday---------------
Stability One Legged Squat
Stability Lunges
Stability Calve Raises
Power Wheel Hamstring Curls

Friday------------------
Ring-Stability Straight Leg Deadlifts
Ring Pullups
Ring Chinups
Ring Incline Bent Leg Rows Overhand
Ring Incline Bent Leg Rows Underhand
Ring Decline Bent Leg Rows Overhand
Ring Decline Bent Leg Rows Underhand
Ring Upright Row Overhand
Ring Upright Row Underhand
Ab Roller Power Wheel Jackknives ------------90 degree leg crunches
Ring wrist curls

All I need to is pick up stability balls that are flat on bottom for progression in exercises , since I am aiming for endurance at 100 reps before making more difficult , using more bodyweight , adding in other factors. Also pick up or make an ab roller and power wheel which is an ab roller with feet holders.

I did a friday workout today , 1 set on each exercise and I felt so pumped after the workout , and stabilizers I feem them getting used to the rings so pretty soon I should start progressing pretty quickly.

I have been running 2x a week I ran at about 8pm on tuesday only half mile , then today I ran 1.5 mile im going to stick with 1.5 mile till I can up the distance / and or pace.

Biceps feel worked hard even without curls , because of all the row movements , they swell up and get exhausted on me pretty quick.

You stick with that program from now until you leave in the fall and you will be one bad mother at camp man. It will make it that much easier to stand out in a good way and it will get you respect from your fellow soldiers. Just remember to help them out when they need it because you will be stronger and faster than most of them. Keep working hard buddy

Back