I think I did it!

Today my ass hurt from yesterday's shot. It's not extreme pain but I notice it even when I don't move. I hope it doesn't get any worse. I was still able to get through leg day today with no problems. Also today I was sluggish once afternoon hit. On the plus side, stength and endurance are definitely up now as is my libido. If things go well for the next few weeks, I think I am going to bump the dosage up to 150mg eod.

good to hear bro, if you need to you could cut it with some sterile oil to make the pain go away...even just 1/2 ml works very well.

on your next prop shot you could add 1/2ml of sterile oil to help with the pain.

Thanks for the tip bro, I'll try it when the pain gets really out of hand. Right now it just feels like the muscle is sore. Today I can't tell if it is the gear or being sore from leg day. I went balls to the wall yesterday and my ass is sore from all the squats too. I injected my left delt today and I got some soreness too, but I don't think it will be bad. Just feels like DOMS. Anyhow, I'll keep you posted.

Back