ID may soon be required to send any mail

ok first just to clarify things I am not doing illegal shit, but why do we have to have an ID for everything we send its like a cattle stamp on us and they can see who and how much you send doesnt that go on a list as well, like the library its supposed to be confidential but they can get all the info on the books you check out to see what you are doing and learning. Just to make it clear I agree on the safe issues but also if you receive then dont they want to know who is getting what if you have to have an Id to ship it would make sense to have an ID to receive. Most mail to mexico never arrives because those illegals send money home taking away from our economy. who gets it, usps or the goverment?Its just a safety thing I agree. I still see those rights being chipped away little by little, for your safety so to speak, so just remember there are different views and opinions thats all mine is.

I understand ur opinion and it bothers me as much as the next guy, but still my question is what do we do to better secure ourselves and our country if we dont do some of these things like mail ID etc...It is the best solution I can think of

"I agree with Presser-I would rather be safe and have a little less in the way of rights. I look at it this way, If you are not doing anything illegal you have nothing to worry about...."

I can not think of a better reply to this type of thinking than what Ronald Reagan said in response to calls for a reduction in individual rights and freedoms due to national security concerns.

"There is no left or right. There's only an up or down: up to the ultimate in individual freedom, consistent with an orderly society - or down to the totalitarianism of the ant heap.
And those today who, however good their intentions, tell us
that we should trade freedom for security are on that downward path."

Ronald Reagan, Mar 20, 1981

MaxRep

Ben franklin said something on the order of: Those willing to forgo freemdom for security, does not deserve freedom.

I agree with DOUBLE J. I also feel that some jerkoff who is going to mail anthrax ain't gonna give 2 shits if it's a felony or not to use fake ID. Lets be serious for a minute. And who needs fake ID anyway, if yor going to do something that fucked up wouldn't you just mug someone that looks like you and use their ID?
We always hear "lets not let the terrorists win". Well bros I have bad news, when we take away our freedoms, when we change are lives out of fear, and when we didn't build the twin towers right back up again, they won. It's hard to admit.
I'm not being anti-American I had to witness that fucked up shit from a construction site on the Hudson river in Jersey City. I also new when that second plane hit my best friend was dead.
If this goverment is serious about stoping terrorism, we wouldn't be trying to kill Hussain, we would be trying to kill the Royal Saudi Arabian family.

I have a stronger hatred for these politicians than, never mind. I just get pissed off when I hear people talk dumb shit like "at least I feel safer". If I'm not safe I don't want to feel safe, at least I know to keep my guard up. I'm not ripping anyone I just have a lot of anger about this subject and it has nothing to do about difficulties of shipping gear throu the mail.

Cows feel safe also right before they get a steel bolt between eyes at the slautgher house.

so basically you guuys are all saying the fictional characters we act out on the message board don't do anything illegal through the mail espcially involving steroids? are steroids legal or is my character retarded?

Back