If you have bad joints, then read

GetnBigr said:
bump for people who may need a product like this

and for 5kono4, what happened? Did you find a way?
Yes, Bump, Bump, Bump!
I'd give my peanut sized left nut to find Something that actually worked on joints!

Man I had my boy who has a fax # call the guy and try to do the script overe the phone. The guy started asking some technical shit and my boy fumbled. Swing and a miss! Any suggestions?

has anyone tried a canadian vet supply shop shipping to the US?

Im still looking......its frustrating when rec drugs are easier to get than joint fixes.....lol

thx for the info bro ... I cant imagine any serious lifter without any joint problems what so ever ... ill go look for the stuff here .. hopefully ill find it in the vet .. but is it clean ? i.e. wont it give u the rashes or hot feeling in your shoulder from vet drugs ? just wondering .

GOOD FIND...every where is outa stock..looks like the supplier cant keep up with demand..
Shirley, NY (
Sept 1
, 2013
)
-
Luitpold Animal Health, a division of Luitpold Pharmaceuticals, Inc.,
manufacturers of Adequan® IM, Adequan® IA, and Adequan® Canine provide
s
the following supply
update:
We are pleased to announce a shipment of
Adequan
®
(
polysulfated glycosaminoglycan)
IM was released to
the market
last
week and
was
received by
v
eterinarians
beginning
Friday, September 13
th
. Adequan®
product supply remains
limited and the initial shipments will not fully satisfy market demand.
Luitpold
made significant investments in upgrading its manufacturing facilities earlier this year. The
time spent
making the
se upgrades impacted our ability to keep up with demand.
We
are
working diligently
to
release additional product
to the market
and will provide updates as they become available.
Quality and
integrity remain our highest priorities.

- - - Updated - - -

^^^^dam dont know what i did..sorry about that^^^^^

Yeah, Adequan used to be the new thing out there, and not very many knew about it. Once the word got out, everybody and their dog (horse?) was ordering it, lol. I could use some myself. I would bet that athletes all over are on it now.

Its new to me and if it helps with my shoulder it would be amazing..back to the doctor for my xray results next week see what he says then maybe look at making a purchase.

Back