Hello guys!! I want to buy Tengenix enhancement pills. I have heard that these pills are also good to increase penis size and for energy boost up. I tried to buy from my local market but could not found. So, Is anyone knows Where to buy Tengenix. then please let me know. I need it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello guys!! I want to buy Tengenix enhancement pills. I have heard that these pills are also good to increase penis size and for energy boost up. I tried to buy from my local market but could not found. So, Is anyone knows Where to buy Tengenix. then please let me know. I need it.

Nice try advertising your garbage! i killed the link asshole

now back to the top with this article for those who havent read it

This is why, every steroid cycle, regardless of the hormone being used, or every designer steroid cycle should ALWAYS INCORPORATE IGF-1 Lr3 into the cycle.

The benefits of using IGF-1 lr3 alongside your cycle or stack are numerous, and most people know by now the important role IGF-1 lr3 plays in building muscle and why its an important addition to their cycle, however what I believe gets lost is the fact that you do NOT need to use higher dosages each steroid cycle, and in fact you will get more out of your hormones , like testosterone even when using a lesser dosage than previous your cycle just by adding IGF-1 Lr3 to the mix!

IGF-1 LR3 is the long acting version of igf-1, Taking its active potential up towards 20 hours, But along with its ability to stimulate the growth of satallite muscle cellsand helping them to mature into new muscle fibers.

Due to its being ""Insulin-Like" Hence the name "Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 Long R3" it substantially increases the uptake of many supplements we currently use like Protein by way of forcing or shuttling more of those nutrients into the body/muscle then would otherwise be absorbed!

Some studies indicate it can cause the enhanced recovery of testicle size, and prevent muscle loss during P.C.T. Post Steroid / Hormone Cycle Therapy (PCT)

Plus another reason its so potent is because of the decreased binding of Long R3 IGF-1 to all known IGF binding proteins. These binding proteins normally inhibit the biological actions of IGF.. not so with this long acting version.

Satellite cells are precursors to skeletal muscle cells, able to give rise to satellite cells or differentiated skeletal muscle cells. They have the potential to provide additional myonuclei to their parent muscle fiber, or return to a quiescent state.

I just started a cycle with igf1 at 60mcg daily cant wait to see what happends
I believe you will love it. I'm going to see what 100 plus does. I have gotten some advice so gonna give it a try.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

I too would like to hear how you like anything over 100mcgs,
The pump was even more intense and when I did 200mcg bilaterally I did this on an empty stomach a pwo drink and a intra md drink. Then I take all of my carbs and protein. I do want to keep playing around with the max amounts. Not sure that you have to go as high as I did would like to drop it 50 a month starting at 200 to see if I can feel a difference. Their is a very clear difference between 100mcg and 200 mcg

I have never seen better nutrient partitioning than with MC IGF 1. That alone makes it worth it to me.

As far as more receptors , if it does really happen, then even better.

- - - Updated - - -

The pump was even more intense and when I did 200mcg bilaterally I did this on an empty stomach a pwo drink and a intra md drink. Then I take all of my carbs and protein. I do want to keep playing around with the max amounts. Not sure that you have to go as high as I did would like to drop it 50 a month starting at 200 to see if I can feel a difference. Their is a very clear difference between 100mcg and 200 mcg

80-100mcg a day is my sweet spot. I felt like 200 was way too much. I always do bi lat split dose.

I have never seen better nutrient partitioning than with MC IGF 1. That alone makes it worth it to me.

- - - Updated - - -

80-100mcg a day is my sweet spot. I felt like 200 was way too much. I always do bi lat split dose.
I agree bro the 200mcg I done from a tip I got the thing that I noticed with that was the pump really did last all day long

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, the forcing of more nutrients into the muscles I would take over the having more receptors, any day of the week! I would think however the More receptors would best serve those who have been using hormones so long that no mater how much more they up their dosage they don't see that much of a difference, so for those individuals, I would think the creation of more receptors would benefit the most!

Back