what I am getting from this is that everyone should be on IGF1-LR3 as supplementation to everything else?

How about when to inject,where to inject and how much,for a beginner? how long should you run it for?thanks.This is a great article to read also.thank you

another great igf-1 post I have read! really excited for mine to come in the mail, hopefully I can reach super human status with it lol

Great read, and a great product!

MC's IGF1-LR3 is the real deal!
I'll never buy it from anywhere else.
I made the mistake of buying it somewhere else because it was cheaper.
You get what you pay for!

The pumps are incredible. Nothing else comes close!
It has made me the most vascular I have ever been, and it also leans me out while adding lean muscle mass.
I can't say enough good things about it, and I recommend it to everyone I talk to about cycles.
It's the best thing since Testosterone, and it's SAFE!
Not to mention that it compounds the muscle building properties of Testosterone (while CREATING NEW MUSCLE CELLS/FIBERS)!
The two are a perfect match!

If you want it, get it here:
https://www.musclechemistry.com/index.php?cPath=25&osCsid=d8bb5a095fab7e91fea81d0d57860551

Thank you MC!!

Very good review on our IGF-1 lr3 as well an honest assessment of “you get what you pay for"

I am in agreement with you. By the way, great discussion and I appreciate your brilliant writing. Thanks and have a good day!

I get this question all the time, why dont you carry DES , and the answer is clear in that Lr3 IGF-1 is better suited for our needs as bodybuilders, and competitive athletes in general.

Cannot dispute this. I like hgh it's great overall....

But igf1 works faster has less side effects for me. I am still going to run both.

Positive physical gene expressions , traits attributed to igf-1 permanence

have to love it

i just finished another article on this for another site which I’m sure will be copied here soon

Yes it’s ability to bring your boys back lol is well established in studies

Back