IGF and Insulin????!?!?!?

physiqueartist said:
awesome post!!!!

Question just to clarify as I am starting my Igf-1 Monday Jan 5th.

50mg of Igf-1 with 5-7 ius same pin-post training around 7 pm at night. Followed by inlarge shake- hour later good meal with combo protein 50-60grams (steak or chicken) and carb 50 grams (brown Rice)

will taking it at 7 effect my natural gh release at night?

And do you guy use Ba with your shots and where do you get it?

Thanks

First,it's 50 mCg of IGF....not sure if you typoed that mg or not. Yes the IGF and Slin and BW all go into the same pin. I did not pre-dilute the IGF with BA so basically on a 1/2CC slin pin I draw 5IU IGF 1st, then 5IU of slin, then about 20 IU of BW so that the pin is loaded to the 30 IU mark, then just point and shoot! Just remember that combining the 2 multiplies the effect of the slin so you may need more carbs and food than with slin alone. I personally like to keep my wife around and aware of what I'm doing so she can see signs of hypo too that I may not detect soon enough.
Be careful and good luck!

KR

Thanks for the replys- Yes kidrock it was a typo wish I coudl afford that much Igf LOL.

IS bw really necessary? Reason i ask is I do nto have any and am anxious to shoot the slin and Igf-1 tomorrow after workout. if it is I can wait a week.

PA, I think it's probably beneficial to be sure you get most of the IGF pushed thru. Although the insulin does help it's such a small amount I feel the BW is still needed to get the most benefit.

The word i got is that taking IGF aound 7-ish will not have an effect on natural GH release, unless you go straight to sleep.

this is some really good info for those of you thinking of running IGF and slin together. Just be sure to pay special attention your carb intake.

I upped my slin use to 6iu yesterday, and 7iu tonight. I thought was getting hungry but i never got the sweats, so i was prob just thinking about it. So i went for a drive and i was fine. Still no extra hunger either.

Back