IGF , best stuff around!

Very first workout you will feel and witness the magic of MC igf amazing results.....been on for three years all pre workout empty stomach first thing in morning,,,, I usually run 200 mcgs pre and then hit 50 mcg before bed.....but supplement you can get I agree 100% with Freak

DAMN

Very first workout you will feel and witness the magic of MC igf amazing results.....been on for three years all pre workout empty stomach first thing in morning,,,, I usually run 200 mcgs pre and then hit 50 mcg before bed.....but supplement you can get I agree 100% with Freak

past year and love it...about a half hour before my workout I hit 200 mcg, train for about two hours, post workout shake with my peptides then eat a meal half hour after my shake......then 50 mcg before bed with my peptides...
the 200 mcg seems to be a sweet spot for me....my tri's have really come out and rounded like my delts.......also the IGF does wonders as a bridge, keep my gains and strength....
Presser you think 200 mcg is too much?..I know everybody bodies react differently and there are thousand of review / reports saying how to take it and what dose, I say its all trial and error that you know your body best...I haven't used GH in the past three years just relying on the IGF, to me works better and breaks down cheaper....

ALL BUY 6 IGF-1 LR3 orders gets a FREE Sarm of choice between Ostarine or Andarine!!

This Store Special can be found here www.musclechemistry.com

Back