IGF/HGH log

Today was awesome back/bi day. Did 25 mcg bilateral in bis 30 min pre wo. Today I pined lateral outside bi head. I figured best to rotate with inner and outter bi head so they both get the extra pump.
Decided to take 2 week break from Test E to give the receptors a good cleaning for 2 weeks. I haven't been off completely for a while.
In April starting Test P for the first time. I've used Test E, and C before, but never Test P.
I'll run the test P for 2 weeks to see How I react to it, then Ill add in Mast. First time using Mast too.
I'm running proviron with it, but haven't decided if I'm going with 25 mg or 50 mg QD. What do you guys recommend. Both the Mast and Proviron are DHT derivatives.
I also planned on adding in Anavar.
I will have to keep a close eye on the blood pressure at my age. Looking for solid, lean as possible gains. My body fats high enough, prob. higher than it needs to be.
Planning to start with 750 test P wk.
400 Mast q wk.
25 or 50 proviron qd.
Anavar haven't decided dose yet? Input? Experience with Anavar. Today I'm around 205 lbs.

your log is looking good brutha! As for the anavar dose i would have to say atleast 50mg daily. And im surprised you havent ever used test prop considering your trying to stay as lean as possible. I love prop and its all i will use, as it keeps me leaner, less bloat and if signs of gyno come on i can stop and it will be out of my system fast.

Back to the Var, I find most guys dont feel much or see much with var until they hit like 70mg - 80mg daily. So it gets expensive!

Thanks brother, yea, I will take your advice and start the var at 50 mg day. I've heard guys on Test, mast, prov, and var say they are a walking boner. I love the high sex drive on a higher test cycle. I want to be able to keep some skin on my boy thou. So, well see if the stories are true. Thanks for compliment on the log. I haven't gone back to work yet, so this is my main hobby along with my workouts.
Waiting for the go ahead to take the state Real estate license test, then I'm back to work offically. I did 21 yrs AF, so I do have some money coming in every month now for rest of my life!!!
I went for a walk with wife after dinner around neighborhood with our son. It was a beautiful evening for a walk.
Today was rest day from the gym.
My weight has been steady last 2-3 days at 205.
Im loving the HGH, IFG, Insulin combo. As an Ectomorph, small skinny framed guy, I've never put on weight this fast.
My legs are having to adjust to carrying around the weigh too. I've also notice that my portions at each meal have increased to the point im eating about double the volume at each meal than I was Starting Jan 21 or so when I started the HGH, IFG, Insulin up.
I've heard thru the rummor meal on various boards, that test P can be more painful to inject, so I'm waiting to see how my body responds to it. I once used Stealth gear, and swore never again, couldn't walk for 2 fucking months. My body does not agree with that stuff whatso ever.
Stocked for April to get here, so I can see how the body responds to the higher Test, Mast, Prov, Var cycle.
I should def. be giving the guys at the gym something to talk about.

Presser, as promised, here are some pics as promised. This will be the before set we can use before the big cycle in April starts.
Some points to ponder: Always a recreational lifter. 1. My camera Sucks, with no flash. 2. The lighting in my house sucked big time.
3. I suck at posing, never done more than mirror posing for self. 4. As mentioned previously, body fat is high. Other than that, feedback comments welcome. First time I've ever posted pics of the body on line in a BB forum, every!

2 shot with wifes camera

We switched to the cell phone, better lighting:
Didn't realize how awful the back looked!! See what a picture will do.
Presser was right, pics are the best for seeing progress and what needs improving. Bad backne.

You don't look bad at all bro, your calves are pretty big and quads are cut, mine hold fat like a motherfucker.

Big N, thanks for a reply bro. I was getting scared cause no one was commenting. I was thinking maybe i should have posted them up in a nursing home or something. I was taking no comments as seriously telling me to save my money and stop my favorite hobby/only hobby.
Calves are my only genetic gift. I only train them everyother week now, so I add in an extra triceps workout each week. After looking at the pics, I'm cutting out some of my carbs and bumping up the cardio more to lose some body fat.
Amazing what pics will do for ya for self evaluation. The only place i store fat is mainly in the abdomen. I don't have the giggly squishy fat. I have the 8 mo prego inner body fat that carries 4 x the heart problems fat. A non-genetic give from my father. You'd swear I was a beer drinker with a beer gut, but I'm not by any means, lol.
Come on guys, don't be afraid to comment.

How old are you?! Your calves look phenomenal and all in all your in great shape. Are you saying you haven't even started AAS yet?

Thanks for replying Dude, and Happy late B-day.
I'm 40 years old. I get alot of comments on the calves. I just wish I could get the rest of the body up to par with the development of the calves.
I've done a few cycles since 2007. Last cycle I got up to 900 wk Test E. I finished that and then planned to cruse on 375 wk test E as HRT dose. This week I decided to skip the weekly dose of Test , I'll clean the system out until 1 April. I'm currently using HGH 4-5 iu daily in am.
Using IGF 25 mcg bilat. 50 mcg total pre workout. I stoped the insulin until I get the bodyfat lower, and start back on higher test levels in April.
April I will be using Test P, first time on Prop. Mast, proviron, and var.

Its killing me not to pin this week. I'm like a crack addict wanting his fix, lol. Its there calling me all the time, but I'm resisting for a few weeks.
Stoked for April to get here. Ready to go back on a higher dose of Test and watch the new muscle created from the HGH/IFG blow up!!
It messes with my head when I try to drop body fat. I just start feeling so small and it mentally ***** with me. I know that I will appear bigger with the body more cut up, more muscle definition and all, but I've always started some carb reduction in the past and uping my cardio, then 2 wks later I feel so small that I stop. Hopefully with you guys encouraging me, I will keep going this time til im at least down to 10% BF or less.

Its killing me not to pin this week. I'm like a crack addict wanting his fix, lol. Its there calling me all the time, but I'm resisting for a few weeks.
Stoked for April to get here. Ready to go back on a higher dose of Test and watch the new muscle created from the HGH/IFG blow up!!
It messes with my head when I try to drop body fat. I just start feeling so small and it mentally ***** with me. I know that I will appear bigger with the body more cut up, more muscle definition and all, but I've always started some carb reduction in the past and uping my cardio, then 2 wks later I feel so small that I stop. Hopefully with you guys encouraging me, I will keep going this time til im at least down to 10% BF or less.

we all go through the same thing brutha, its a big mind fuck! But like you said you look bigger with the more cuts, so its worth it for sure especialy with spring bearing down on us!

I'm down to 198 and holding now. 7lbs so far probally mostly water loss. Now, I'll have to work harder to get the rest down. Thanks for the support, and the support will help alot on the fat lost journey.

I'm down to 198 and holding now. 7lbs so far probally mostly water loss. Now, I'll have to work harder to get the rest down. Thanks for the support, and the support will help alot on the fat lost journey.

The last little bit is always the toughest brutha! You'll get there!

Back