IGF / Prohormone Cycle Log

4 WEEK UPDATE:

So, it's been a pretty cool 4 weeks.

As of today, my weight has increased from 176lbs to 181.5lbs for a gain of 5.5lbs.
I really didn't start gaining weight until this past week, but my measurements have gone up from the start.

Measurements:
Arms up 1.25"
Calves up 1"
Shoulders up 5" below delts. I wish I would have included my delts, because they are much larger.
Upper thighs are up 3"

I still plan on posting Before/After pics at the end of the cycle. Gotta create some suspense!

My strength is up on everything in the gym by at least 10lbs. I have been very careful not to increase the weight in order to prevent injury.
Instead, I have been adding sets/reps, and more exercises.

My diet is also getting a lot better. I have kept a clean diet from the start, but I have had a difficult time getting the calories I really need.

I start my day with oatmeal, 6 egg whites, and a shake before my workout.
Post workout, I have another shake with 60gm protein/80gm complex carbs.
1 hour later, I eat as much meat and carbs as I can.
From there on, I try to eat at least every three hours, but I try to eat every 2 hours.
I eat a lot of chicken, pork, and fish for protein. I cook everything in Olive Oil.
For carbs, I eat pasta, white/brown rice, and sweet/baked potatoes.
I stopped worrying about simple and complex carbs so much for now. I'm bulking, and that seems to be helping a lot.
I eat yogurt with granola and flax seed daily. I also try and eat various nuts and seeds throughout the day.
I'm drinking about .5 gallon of milk, and 1 gallon of water ED.
I have a shake with 6 egg whites directly before bed.

The only side I am experiencing is increased core temp from the Trest. I have not noticed anything else.
I was able to get the acne under control in less than 1 week with the addition of Neutragena Face bar for shower, Cetaphil wash before bed, and Astrigent directly after.
I am also prone to MPB, so I am taking preventative measures with 1.25mg Finasteride ED, 5% Minoxidil 2x Daily, and 2% Nizoral shampoo EOD.

I am a beast in the sack as always. I'll be 36 in a couple months, but I have always had the libido of a teenager.
I was expecting to have some loss of libido considering the AI regimen I am employing, but so far, it has been quite the opposite.
I have noticed an increase in volume, and orgasms are more intense...
I am taking .5mg EOD Arimidex, and I have added .25mg Letrozol ED to prevent gyno.
I know this may be a bit much, and may prevent some gains, but I want to be as safe as possible with everything.

Syntherol use is still ongoing. I am up to 2ml in each calf daily. I have noticed a little more pain in my right leg than usual.
It's difficult to explain, but it feels like the pressure from the fascia stretching is causing pain in the right shin bone.
I'm not gonna lie, Synth has not been fun, nut very effective.
I always pin IGF in my calves right after Synth application on days I work them. EOD.

After experimenting with a lot of doses of IGF, I have now stabilized at 60mcg bilaterally. That seems to work just fine. I may still try to use less.
I am up to 75mg/EOD of Trest Ace, 150mg/Week of Trest Deca, and 90mg/ED of Diabolix.
This will continue for 1 more week before tapering down the Trest-Ace.
Trest-Deca will be increased to 300mg/Week @ week 8, and the Ace will be gone.

I had a buddy hook me up with some goodies! We made a nice trade.
I got 1 bottle Super DMZ 3.0, 3 Bottles of Elite Tren, and enough SuperDrol to run it at 10/10/10/10/10

I'm gonna hold off on the others, but I will be starting the SD today.
I haven't decided for sure how I am going to run it, but I know I will start with 10mg/ED
I am possibly considering running it at 10/10/20/10.
It seems as though most people get the most gains during week 3, and it goes down from there. We'll see.

I'm seriously considering adding some peptides from AAA. If so, I will keep you informed on how that goes.

I'm really looking forward to the next month. It's time to GROW!

GREAT LOG MAN, I KNOW I KEEP SAYING THAT ,LOL, BUT MOST GUYS NEVER CONTINUE THEIR LOG CAUSE THEY USUALLY QUIT THE GYM OR THEIR GOAL EARLY, SO ITS NICE TO SEE SOMEONE REALLY SEE IT THROUGH!

GREAT LOG MAN, I KNOW I KEEP SAYING THAT ,LOL, BUT MOST GUYS NEVER CONTINUE THEIR LOG CAUSE THEY USUALLY QUIT THE GYM OR THEIR GOAL EARLY, SO ITS NICE TO SEE SOMEONE REALLY SEE IT THROUGH!

Thanks man. I'm not going anywhere.

I'm not new to working out. I started really heavy when I was 18, and continued for years.
I was pretty small in high school, around 140.
I worked my up to 190 and stayed pretty lean.

7 years ago, I went through a nasty divorce, and it really screwed up my head. I had a hard run with drugs and I lost all of my muscle, and gained a lot of fat.
I'm all cleaned up now, and ready to get back in shape.
I've been working really hard at it for the last 2 years.
I'm not sure if muscle memory is true or not, but if it is, then some of my gains can probably be attributed to that.

Thanks for following!

I may've missed it, but do you plan on posting pics? I'm really impressed with your dedication. Like everyone has said, good log Nikon. Keep it up!

I'm not new to working out. I started really heavy when I was 18, and continued for years.

7 years ago, I went through a nasty divorce, and it really screwed up my head. I had a hard run with drugs and I lost all of my muscle, and gained a lot of fat.
I'm not sure if muscle memory is true or not, but if it is, then some of my gains can probably be attributed to that.

Thanks for following!

I went through a pretty nasty divorce in 2007. My whole experience is logged on this site. Also my whole relationship and progression with Silk is logged on here. The guys on here have helped me tremendously through the trials and tribulations of life. Bodybuilding has really provided me with a guiding light that I never would've had otherwise. I met CH3N02 through bodybuilding stuff like 15 years ago and he is the best friend you could hope for... Like literally the guy who is there to help you move everytime... There are some quality people on here

Thanks for following!

SORRY TO HEAR THAT BRUTHA! That will fuck up anyone! Glad your back on track daddio!

I went through a pretty nasty divorce in 2007. My whole experience is logged on this site. Also my whole relationship and progression with Silk is logged on here. The guys on here have helped me tremendously through the trials and tribulations of life. Bodybuilding has really provided me with a guiding light that I never would've had otherwise. I met CH3N02 through bodybuilding stuff like 15 years ago and he is the best friend you could hope for... Like literally the guy who is there to help you move everytime... There are some quality people on here

I can't remember specifics but i do remember slightly, your not the one who's old lady got with a rich older fella are you? I can't remember if it was you or someone else , I do know you had a different username back then i think

I can't remember specifics but i do remember slightly, your not the one who's old lady got with a rich older fella are you? I can't remember if it was you or someone else , I do know you had a different username back then i think

No, that wasn't me. I've never had a different user name. I'm pretty new here.

- - - Updated - - -

I may've missed it, but do you plan on posting pics? I'm really impressed with your dedication. Like everyone has said, good log Nikon. Keep it up!

Thanks Silk, that means a lot. It's only been 1 month though...
I will definitely be posting pics at the end of the cycle.

Yes, that was The Dude.

Okay, so I started the SD on Friday, and I have been extremely irritable ever since.
I'm typically a really laid back guy, and honestly, this isn't working for me.
I really hope I can get this under control soon.

I dosed the SD in the morning on Friday and Saturday, but yesterday I dosed before bed hoping that would help.
This morning I decided to lower the Diabolix to 60mg to see if that would help also. I have not taken the SD today.
I also had Trest-Deca/150mg this morning. This is my 3rd week on it.
I have lowered the Trest-Ace to 50mg/EOD. I took that yesterday.
I decided to take 1 month off from the IGF while on SD, and I haven't had it since Friday.

Anyway, I was fine until around 2:30, and then I felt it come back.
I get really annoyed at, well, pretty much everything.
It actually gets so bad that my heart rate goes up, and I begin to sweat a little.
I think the sweating could be from the Trest because it increases my core temp anytime my heart rate is elevated.
It was so bad yesterday, I just stayed home all day. It's not that bad as long as I'm in bed, but come on. That's not an option.
Today, I had to leave my girlfriends house because it got so bad. Fortunately, she is completely understanding, and just wants me to feel better.

I was thinking that maybe there is a chance my blood sugar could be getting low, so I pounded a shake and a couple pop tarts @ 3:00.
That seemed to help a little, but not completely.

The only thing I have on hand that I think may help is Aniracetam. I tried taking it a while back to help with my studies, but it gave me brain-fog, so I discontinued use.
It is a well known Anxiolytic Nootropic, so I just took a very small dose (300mg) to see if it helps.
It is fat soluble, so I took it with a glass of milk and some CDP Choline.

I don't want to blame this on "Roid Rage". I'm not the kind of guy that has a temper normally, so I don't think that's it.
Problem is, I don't know what else it could be.
"Irritability" is not a common side effect that I have seen from any logs that I have read, so that really makes this tough for me.
I'm really hoping you guys can help me out with this.

On the upside, I had one of the best workouts of my life this morning!!
I had so much energy, and I felt so strong, and I looked better in the mirror.
I did more of everything than usual, It was awesome!!

Thanks!

Sounds EXACTLY how I feel on Tren. Which is why I dont take it anymore brother. Since you just started feeling this with the addition of SD, I'd bet its the culprit and it may take a day or 3 to clear out mentally....

Just my 2 cents....

Be careful with Tren. The Dude and I agreed that's the only thing he won't take. We didn't realize till after the fact, but Tren caused us some serious problems. Fortunately we're 100% past it and actually a better couple because we worked it out. For us, Tren is not worth messing up our happy marriage.
Just my 2 cents too :)

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm sure that's what it is. I split the caps into two 5mg doses, and I'll try taking it 5mg in the am, 5mg 6-8 hours later for a few days.
I would like to take all 10mg 1 hour pre-workout.

I have been feeling much better since I took the Aniracetam. The irritability is completely gone.
That was with a low dose also, so I didn't get the brain fog either. I'm really happy about that, because I've been swamped with school.
I'll take the Aniracetam again in the morning and let you guys know how things go.

Thanks

Be careful with Tren. The Dude and I agreed that's the only thing he won't take. We didn't realize till after the fact, but Tren caused us some serious problems. Fortunately we're 100% past it and actually a better couple because we worked it out. For us, Tren is not worth messing up our happy marriage.
Just my 2 cents too :)

I've read many comments like that about Tren, but I still think I'm gonna give the Tren PH a shot for my cutting cycle.
A lot of guys really like the Epi/Tren stack. That's probably the most popular cutting cycle for PH's.
Worst that could happen is I just stop taking it.

I would much rather give Masteron a shot, but it's pretty expensive to run at a high enough dose.

Glad you guys got through that.
Fortunately, my girl is awesome also, and realizes how much I want to do this.
I've explained everything to her, and she realizes that I'm putting my system through a lot right now.
She is almost finished with nursing school, so that helps with her understanding of things.
It's all about communication.

I've read many comments like that about Tren, but I still think I'm gonna give the Tren PH a shot for my cutting cycle.
A lot of guys really like the Epi/Tren stack. That's probably the most popular cutting cycle for PH's.
Worst that could happen is I just stop taking it.

I would much rather give Masteron a shot, but it's pretty expensive to run at a high enough dose.

Glad you guys got through that.
Fortunately, my girl is awesome also, and realizes how much I want to do this.
I've explained everything to her, and she realizes that I'm putting my system through a lot right now.
She is almost finished with nursing school, so that helps with her understanding of things.
It's all about communication.
I aint one to gossip, but the word on the street is that MC may be bringing someone on board that will be carrying both of those products...

Just wanted to let you guys know I'm completely back to normal.
The Aniracetam worked wonders!
I started with 300mg first thing this morning, and re-dosed every 4 hours.

Just wanted to let you guys know I'm completely back to normal.
The Aniracetam worked wonders!
I started with 300mg first thing this morning, and re-dosed every 4 hours.

Very interesting. Do you feel anything else from it other than less iritability?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Tren is the best and the worst AAS on the market.............super human strength and super human asshole all in one bottle...........it's a love / hate............I love it my wiFe and others around me hate iT.

SD craves carbs, so if you aren't eating enough you might be getting hangry - as funny as that sounds. I took 20mg and had no changes in mood other than the fact I was exhausted 24/7 - granted I often only sleep 3-6 hours per night because of the recruit training schedule, but hey. Adding trest to it helped with the lethargy and then I was fine. Wish I could help you with the anger issues.
I told you it would kick in quickly though :)

Very interesting. Do you feel anything else from it other than less iritability?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Well, I'm not going to call it Euphoria, but I have felt less stressed, and overall just more happy. No irritability whatsoever.
Just like most substances, it can affect different people in different ways, but the key is finding the correct dose.
Multiple doses are needed throughout the day due to its short half-life (roughly 4 hours).
I believe I have found my correct dose. I plan to continue use, and gradually increase the dose over the next month.
Finals are closing in, so I need all the help I can get.

Aniracetam is the best known Nootropic for anxiolytic effects.
I purchased it a while back because it has also been proven to improve memory and cognition.
I bought it to include in a stack with Noopept.
Unfortunately, the pills I bought were 750mg and I never tried to lower the dose. Now I wish I would have.

It is important to supplement with a Choline source for either of these.
I prefer CDP Choline, but I'm sure you know, eggs are a great source of Choline.

I can be a bit of a nerd when it comes to cognition enhancement.
I have successfully increased my I.Q. (not saying what to) with the use of Nootropics, and various brain training/brainwave manipulation techniques (NeuroProgrammer).
Here's a little more info on Aniracetam if you're interested.

One of the most touted benefits of Aniracetam is that of improving memory. Studies have shown that Aniracetam enhances both short-term and long-term memory capacity in various applications. Memory improvement, however, may range from very slight to incredibly noticeable. Some people are able to remember detailed facts, figures, and other numbers while others may simply be able to recall specific dreams or conversations more vividly. Speed of recall is also improved for many, resulting in better test scores on online brain training exercises.

Aniracetam is also thought to help enhance synaptic plasticity. It does this by facilitating the building of new synapses and neuronal connections. With greater plasticity of your brain, it is easier to learn new things and adapt to changing circumstances. Aniracetam has a particularly potent effect on enhancing communication between both hemispheres of the brain which can help you tap into greater fluid intelligence and creativity.

Aniracetam has also been shown to act as a neuroprotector for your brain cells. This means that it helps to protect the brain from damage that can occur from external sources. In certain cases it may even help to reverse damage that has already been inflicted, such as that due to excessive alcohol consumption. There is even some evidence to suggest that it helps to remove excessive calcium build up within the brain. While you may not notice this Aniracetam effect in the short-term, it can reduce signs of aging and even slow down the potential of cognitive decline with persistent use.

This supplement is also known as an anxiolytic with mood-enhancing and anti-depressant qualities. If you experience stress and anxiety issues, Aniracetam may help you find some relief. It is known for promoting a feeling of well-being, ridding your mind of anxious thoughts and even producing whole-body relaxation. Some people say that taking Aniracetam can prevent the on-set of symptoms of depression while others take it in the evening to regulate their sleep patterns. Research in these areas of Aniracetam usage continues, but the results do look promising. In many parts of Europe, Aniracetam is already used in treatments for these (and other) conditions.

Aniracetam is very well-tolerated by almost everyone and it is also known to be incredibly safe. It has a lower toxicity score than salt and there have never been any reported occurrences of dangerous side effects after using this drug. Having said this, there are a few potential side effects that are milder in nature. Most of these are very rare and usually only present themselves when the subject takes a dose well above the recommended level. The most common of these potential side effects are headaches. This is normally caused by the brain having an increased demand for Choline, which is actually a precursor for Acetylcholine. The way to rid yourself of this is by simply adding a concentrated source of Choline such as Alpha GPC to your supplementation regimen. Additional potential side effects include nervousness, anxiety, diarrhea, nausea, and other GI issues. If any of these present, simply reduce the dosage or discontinue use for a few days.

The generally accepted dosage range for Aniracetam is anywhere between 600 and 3,000 mg per day. This should be split into two or three equal administrations in an effort to supply a consistent dose to the bloodstream and brain (since the half-life of this supplement is only a few hours). Once you have found the right dosage level for yourself, you may want to consider cycling Aniracetam or stacking it with other supplements to increase its efficacy. You can order Aniracetam online in tablet or capsule format, but it is advised to buy it in bulk powder form to save yourself a lot of money.

I hope this helps.
Much more info can be found here: http://nootriment.com/?s=aniracetam

Back