Igf results permanent?

Boomer

Are the effects of igf permantent?
I'm not even sure if vie gained any muscle growth. Definalty lost bf which may make the illusion of muscle growth... If it's just fat loss then I guess it is not permanent unless I keep a clean diet...

People are alway saying they get great results from igf . I'd like to know if your results are permanent.

My results have been better than permenant. The muscles that I treated with IGF continue to progress at a much better rate after I have stopped than they did prior to treatment. That's not even taking into account the joint and tendon healing properties. I love the stuff!

If that's the case... Why ever come off it? 4 weeks on 4 weeks off for the rest of your body building life.
Is this what everyone is dong?

I'm really liking 10 - 12 weeks on and then get back on as soon as 6 weeks after depending on money.

12 weeks at a time ? I thought it stopped working about 5-6 weeks? Are others doing it like this or just you

That's what I thought too and at Presser's advice I ran it for 12 weeks. I noticed I didn't even see the real gains until about week 5.

That's what I thought too and at Presser's advice I ran it for 12 weeks. I noticed I didn't even see the real gains until about week 5.
yup. It seems to take a little while to show. Im not sure if i like it or not. When ive used it, its always been with other things, so its tough to tell. I did notice BF % went down though while using it

yup. It seems to take a little while to show. Im not sure if i like it or not. When ive used it, its always been with other things, so its tough to tell. I did notice BF % went down though while using it

I've always used it with AAS and noticed results within a week. I make substantially better gains on IGF and have tendon and joint improvement.

Back