Inov8 Shoes

Can you post a photo of them while your wearing them bro?

Sure. I'm wearing the blue ones tonight... I really like them.. they conform to the shape and size of the foot so it makes calves look alot bigger and we all know I need as much help as I can get in that Dept... Crap I should've done some Syntherol, fake tanner, and shaved my legs...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Don't laugh, but I've been training in those toe shoes by Vibram. There is little to no support, but feel very natural and comfortable. Plus they are great for calf work.

Don't laugh, but I've been training in those toe shoes by Vibram. There is little to no support, but feel very natural and comfortable. Plus they are great for calf work.

It's just a personal thing, but I dont dig those. It doesn't help that I have Raptor feet.

dude those are the GAYEST FUCKING SHOES I HAVE EVER SEEN! SORRY MAN! LOL

NICE PICS DUDE! Its so hard for me to buy good looking sneakers! I can NOT buy them on-line like a lot of guys and gals do when they find bad ass looking sneakers or even shows, cause they always show the size 7 to 10 as examples which always look great, but i wear a 13 or 14 and sometimes the coolest looking shoe or sneaker will look GOD awful in my size, and for whatever reason they don't make the entire shoe bigger but they always just extend the front of the shoe r sneakers for bigger sizes, so it winds up looking stupid on me!

Long story short is I must try shoes and sneakers on! Cant tell u how many times a sneaker looked awesome on the shelf, then when i try them on in my size they look like fucking elf shoes as the front is so long it turns up on me lol,

Also I use to wear a 12 or 13 size, but i honestly think the years on IGF-1 lr3 have made my feet grow a size or two, NO BS!

I remember years ago i posted on here how my feet bones were hurting, and well here i am years later wearing 13 or 14 size lol

and NO unfortunately my cock hasn't grown a single centimeter! lol, GOD knows I could use a few inches lol

Yea, those Vibram shoes do look gay, but they are great for calves and even leg training.

I've heard that from a load of guys! Your more of a man then I am brutha! Cause I would not be caught dead in those fuckers lol,

Whatever helps me with my training, I couldn't care less if it made me look like a transvestite.

lol, Really lol, cause I care! lol,As The old adage goes…..If you look great, you feel great, if you feel great you train great!!!

I will pay you $100 to post video of you working out in a dress and heels! Put your money where your mouth is brutha lol

Vibram Toe Shoes

I do not think training in heels and a dress will help/assist me in my training.

lol, Really lol, cause I care! lol,As The old adage goes…..If you look great, you feel great, if you feel great you train great!!!

I will pay you $100 to post video of you working out in a dress and heels! Put your money where your mouth is brutha lol

Shit Bro I'll do it. Hell my mother lost her hair in a battle with Cancer so she has 100's of designer wigs. I'll even wear one of those... I think I'd be a hot chick. I was a powder puff cheerleader in HS and I was a Hooters Girl for Halloween a couple times. I also train in one of the most famous gyms in this country. I'll even get a pic with Erin Stern to sweeten the deal
Times are tough Lol!

Back