Insulin in Bodybuilding. Insulin Protocol

Watch out for fats

Jake, watch fat intake when insulin is active. Fat takes priority and is immediately stored as such when active. That super-fast-acting is exactly that, I got hypo-glycemia just slipping into the store to get a few things lol. Well, I hit the candy counter and just started eating candy after candy until it subsided. Like he said, start out low until you adjust. I really like his protocol and plan to try it. I'll be cutting though so my insulin will be less. For bulking, sweet potatoes are great. Look up the diets recommended by "The Rock". I think you can order the meals from Bodybuilding.com or cook your own. It's a lot of food though and a lot of cooking! The medium-fast is safer if you haven't used insulin before but like he says, it's active window is a lot longer

Hey buffalo, i'm jake. Im new to this site. Listen man. Im so confused on insulin. Im about there on it. I just need some advice on a few things. Ive read so many dofferent things from so many different forums And sites. I have a few bottles of Novolog fast acting insulin at the house. Now ive read newbies should do fast acting insulin. Heres a few stats of mine. 25 yrs old. Have run 4 AAS cycles as well as peptides. Like i said ive read so many different things my mind is blown. Ive read this guy takes celltech prior to insulin, then this and that.

Im planning on starting out at 2IUs PWO. Taking 60-80g of whey protein. As well as 5-7g of creatine mono and l-glutamine. The part that has me confused is the carb part. Ive read between 7-10g of carbs per IU of slin. So if i was to do 2IUS PWO would i only do 20g of carbs? My carbs source will be dextrose. Just about everyones numbers are 60-80g protein, 40-60simple carbs, then ive read have glucose tabs to eat as well. My other question is after an hour or two, have a solid meal like chicken and sweet potatoes. Then would i inject another 2IUS? Im wanting to use insulin to bulk. Like what would a diet look like bulking wise on slin. Sorry for so many questions. Ive just read this works that doesn't. Then that works and this doesn't. I just want to have someone who knows what they're talking about give me advice an the questions answered i want answered ya know. If you or anyone could help me out man id really appreciate it. Im not planning on usong it as soon as get the info for i still am gonna research for a while. And please no harsh/ragging on me type comments.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, 5'10. 210lbs, about 15%bf. forgot to add that on the stats

Jake, watch fat intake when insulin is active. Fat takes priority and is immediately stored as such when active. That super-fast-acting is exactly that, I got hypo-glycemia just slipping into the store to get a few things lol. Well, I hit the candy counter and just started eating candy after candy until it subsided. Like he said, start out low until you adjust. I really like his protocol and plan to try it. I'll be cutting though so my insulin will be less. For bulking, sweet potatoes are great. Look up the diets recommended by "The Rock". I think you can order the meals from Bodybuilding.com or cook your own. It's a lot of food though and a lot of cooking! The medium-fast is safer if you haven't used insulin before but like he says, it's active window is a lot longer

welcome to mc brutha, and great advice, as i knew better and was well researched before using insulin, and thought i could get away with a little dirty eating here and there, but nope! had to stop insulin as it will add fat fast as fuck,

For the many of you who find this through searching for insulin protocols, and do's and donts on taking insulin, let me say this, be careful and I would always use Insulin-like growth factor-1 long r3 before insulin! IGF-1 lr3 is by far a better, and hands down a safer choice with more long term, permanent benefits

Back