INTERNET TOUGH GUYS

One reason for not talking crap online is Choke, he might show up and put me in that chicken wing thing, like he had on that guy in his pic. That used to hurt when I was 17 and wrestled, it more than likely put me in ICU now.

If you train, even for a couple of sessions in a real, boxing Gym, BJJ academy, wrestling club, Muai Thai school, etc. the first thing I promise you will learn is humility. You realize all those times you ever heard stupid sayings like "you can't judge a book bla bla bla" and the like are words to live by. There are some beyond bad guy's I have run into over my journey that at a glance you would think nothing of. Respect, pride and humility.

p.s. I could beat all your asses !!!, LOL

Truer words were never spoken Choke. If you were to put me side by side with my closest brother, you would think I could whip him no prob. However, he has trained and studied for over 20 years, and would hurt me bad before it even became fun for him.
And BTW, when I lifted with FBC, he pushed me down really hard and I cried. beat him up for me.

IM A BIG PUSSY! BUT NICE TO LOOK AT SO FUCK IT,LOL, ATLEAST MY GIRL THINKS SO, I HOPE? HMMM

I'll get FBC on the mats one day, I'll turn him into a terminator !!! and Set him loose on society.

A killing and eating machine.
get the women and children off the streets!

Ike, are you talking about gtluke? He's a pudd. Don't worry about him, anyway. Maybe we'll meet him at Corral Day. Watch out, though, he may try to 'meat' you. :D

nahh some other do who thinks hes big stuff.

Choke i would love to learn some stuff on the mats. i have tuesday thru friday off this summer. So ill drive up t here to whip ur ass.

Come on down bro, I'd love to train with you, I mean have my ass kicked by you. :laugh:

I'm still hoping for the MC BBQ so I can knock all of you the fuck out two at a time....I ain't skeered

BTW, I think it's funny when two would-be tough guys actually try to arrange a meeting in another state to throw down.....freakin' losers

I'm planning on poisioning all the food and killin' all of you if we hold a BBQ.... Just so you know. :laugh:

Back