introduction....

stackerboy

hello everyone its nice to meet you. a little bit about me, well ive been into bodybuilding for 10 years now and love it. I go to a local gym in my area. im 36 and feel like 20. I try to eat healthy as much as possible. some days are better than others in that aspect of my lifestyle. I like to hit the gym everyday but I take sunday off. it doesn't always work out that way but I try to stick to that routine.im about 200 pounds im on my off season rite now.but am getting ready to start back up hardcore.well thank you for letting me join the board and I hope that I can be helpful to anyone who needs it. and if anyone has any suggestions for me I would appreciate it. thank you all again.

thank you for making me feel so welcome. you sound like a good group of people here.i will do my best to help anyone who needs it.and thanks for the welcome....much appreciated...

welcome aboard, don't be scared to ask questions or help someone else out if you have the answer, that's what we are here for.

So wats your favorite stack, stackerboy!?

im a test kind of dude. but I like to throw some eq or dec with it. Ive always got great gains. thanks again for the warm welcome guys. I appreciate it.its been a while since ive been on the boards and it feels good. lets get biggg.:bber:

- - - Updated - - -

I will do my best bro thank you for the welcome...:)

Back