IPAM & CJC1295 Mini Log ( Purchase Peptides Products )

Nice log. Wifey picked me up some cjc and mgf with her pt141 order and hopefully gets here over the next few days. She meant to get IGF but MGF will do for now lol

Nice log. Wifey picked me up some cjc and mgf with her pt141 order and hopefully gets here over the next few days. She meant to get IGF but MGF will do for now lol

Haha, it's all the initials that get confusing, but you'll still like the MGF

12 Days into Research:
I Never want to quit!
As each day goes by, I notice more and more physical changes. I'm leaner, more vascular, and more energetic!
I'm Really looking foward to running these peps for quite a long time!...
I spent the weekend at the beach with some friends and put away a few drinks and some shitty food:dizzy:.. Believe it or not, I didn't put on a single lb during this time, and I was able to jump right into the gym ( hangover mode ) and hit it hard as hell!
I have to admit, before hitting the beach, I upped my dose of Ipam from 100mcg to 200mcg.. I felt like a machine!:bber: Muscles full, energy through the fawkin roof!.. As much as I want to, I will not be upping my dose of Ipam again, until Pct.. I want to stick to my orig. plan...
The MGF is SICK.. That is all..:satan:

big n wv- Yeah Buddy!.. I only planned on updating my log on a weekly basis, but I think things are happening at a much faster rate than antisipated. So far I am finding that the "Feeling" you get from peptides are almost instant ( which is mainly what I have been logging about ), and the complete body recomp effects are slow and steady ... I do believe that in 12 days I have made some small positive physical changes. Def. pushed me through my little plateau I was hitting.
Once I begin my Pct I should be about 10 weeks into these peptides. From what I read, this is about the time they really start to shine..
This is also when I plan on upping the dose on the ipam. If all goes well i'll continue to grow, post pct. This is when this log will really start to show just what Peptides, when applied correctly in realistic terms, can do for someone.
Whether good or bad - It will all be shown here.

Just curious what results you get from ipam? I'm going to be running, igf, mgf, cjc1295 and wondering if I just may as well throw in ipam.

Well you've definitely sparked my interest already so I'm very excited to see what happens after 10 weeks because if things continue like this, I'm hopping on board

18 Days into Research:

Things are still going GREAT!
For the past week I have been working in a warehouse, well over 100 Degrees, jackhammering 20,000 lbs of concrete out of a machine. I have done this many times in the past, and it's never easy! Usually by day 2 I'm pretty beat-up and don't feel like doing sh*t afterwards.
So far, with the addition of the peptides, I have not felt nearly as bad. I do get tired, however I am not nearly as sore afterwards. For a matter of fact, yesterday I decided to hit the gym after work..:sport: NEVER would I have attempted this in the past..It's usually hotel, shower, dinner, bowl, bed:drooling:... These damn peptides are worth more than gold to me !
Also, since I am out of town and staying in a shithole hotel with no fridge, I have not been able to keep my peptides cool. So I've been upping my nightime dose of Ipam to 200mcg, trying to use them up before they go bad. This must be the magical dose for some raunchy ass dreams!:surprised Every night, after my 200mcg shot, I've been having some pretty wild dreams involving my wifes sister! I've never dreamed about this chick before, but it's not such a bad thing.. :satan:

When I get back home I'll update everyone on my Weight and Bf%...

Time to get er done!

Completley off subject, but well worth the read IMO....
NEVER try to shave your anus with one of those reciprocating facial shavers. It's guaranteed to find that one hair thats attached to your lung, through your ass, and get all tangled up. You will waste endless hours trying to figure out how to detatch this piece of machinery from your arshole..

Completley off subject, but well worth the read IMO....
NEVER try to shave your anus with one of those reciprocating facial shavers. It's guaranteed to find that one hair thats attached to your lung, through your ass, and get all tangled up. You will waste endless hours trying to figure out how to detatch this piece of machinery from your arshole..

Here's your prize for funniest post of the day.....:gold::gold::gold:

Purchase Peptides Aromasin Lab Test Results!

Running 750 mg Test E, Hcg and 25mg ED of Purchase Peptides Aromasin (exemestane) :gold:

Here's what I did ~ 12 hours before bloods..

375mg Test E
250iu's Hcg
25mg Aromasin

Last edited:
Forgot to post up my Pre-Cycle stats:
5'11
28 yrs
185lbs
~12% Bf
3 Years Hard Training...
I know my stats arent all that great, but with the continuation of Hard Training, Proper Diet and this solid Test/Peptide combo, I plan to change them numbers around quite a bit!

26 Days into Research:
Things are still going pretty damn good. Previously I had posted that I seem to get a little "pick me up" after my Cjc/Ipam combo, this seems to have subsided slightly and I feel my energy levels are stable throughout the day. Sleep is still strong and refreshing, no change there.
My lifts have been going up weekly. I cant credit this to just the Cjc/Ipam, as I am also on test. Either way , it feels Fawkin good to make improvements! My Bf% has been down about 2% shortly after the addition of the peptides and has held solid at -2%. My weight is up from 185 to 197. Weight up, Bf down, I'm happy.
I decided to drop the MGF after one of my intense workouts. As stated in a previous post, the day after a hard training session I have been experiencing absolutley NO soreness. The plan was to see which compound, Cjc/Ipam or Mgf, was making me recover so quickly. Even without the Mgf, I had no sorness the next day.. Recover must be coming mainly from cjc/ipam.
I'll continue to keep you guys posted with my progress! Appreciate all the support!

Running 750 mg Test E, Hcg and 25mg ED of Purchase Peptides Aromasin (exemestane) :gold:

Here's what I did ~ 12 hours before bloods..

375mg Test E
250iu's Hcg
25mg Aromasin

I need to learn how to read blood work. Having some done on Friday's physical before my first PH cycle.

Buffalo- wish I could help you out with your test results. Unfortunately I'm still learning my self and may give you some incorrect info . I'm sure there are many brothers on here that would be willing to help ya out . Good luck bro!

Back