Iron Man

bigworm6

Man I saw that movie on friday, it might of been the best movie ive ever seen, it was awesome, and usually those type of movies arent what i am most interested in. If you get some time you def. have to go see it.

I heard they had alot of political crap thrown in it. I hate it when Hollywood tries to do that! You could be watching a good movie and then all of a sudden they say something stupid that doesnt even fit in the movie...

I saw it. It was a sick movie.. Of course theres going to be stuff about politics.. Ironman build weapons for the U.S. government

it'll be interesting to see how they rewrote the creation of Ironman from the comics which I believe took place during the Vietnam War with Tony Stark creating the suit during the late 60's to him doing it in our current time frame and creating the suit in Afghanistan. I can't wait to get a free minute to go see it.

good movie. there was a part that reminded me of robocop from back in the days but its all good . liked all the actors and good action through out.

everyone i talked to said it was a great movie, and its about damn time. every weekend i try to squeeze a movie in and they all seem to suck now and days. I cnt wait for batman though < :)

jonflex said:
everyone i talked to said it was a great movie, and its about damn time. every weekend i try to squeeze a movie in and they all seem to suck now and days. I cnt wait for batman though < :)
you know, it has been a while since anything really good has come out.

I haven't seen this one yet, but have yet to see a bad review about it.

I hope I can persuade my wife to see it before it goes out of the theaters.

wife and I went to see it last night, maybe were just getting old but we both thought it sucked balls, she fell asleep on my shoulder and i couldnt wait to get out of there.

Back