is it real d-bol??

Lil man

yesteray i recived about 30 tabs from a friend who said it was dianabol 5 mg. the tabs were small sort of dark pink round in shape and sort of skinny on one side there was a line spliteing it in half and on the other there is nothing...i hit the gym today after taking 5 tabs and i felt great it was an awlsome day but the more i research on dianabol i nitice that i havent found any circle dark pink ones yet...thanks for reading and i appreciate your help...:thumbsup:

oo and by the way im not little man he is my roommate im just useing his screen name to figure out if they are real....sorry for not mentioning that before...

I haven't heard of them being in that shape before, but there's always a first. If you take them for a week and gain weight, then you know they're real.

never heard of a dark pink one, do you have a pic, that will better help us determine weither its real or not

oo and by the way im not little man he is my roommate im just useing his screen name to figure out if they are real....sorry for not mentioning that before...

lol, yea right! heard that one before:rolleyes:

Dude personaly shit like this pisses me off, get ur own screen nae dude, its uncool when poeple share screen names

get your own screen name bro and join in on the fun

or else:moon:

So you took five pills and aren't sure if they are dbol. Bro that could be dangerous in my opinion. I would try to make sure of what I had before I took it. Check out the guy who injected olive oil. He ended up in the hospital with a bad infection. It could be baby aspirin but the mind has a way of making things seem to do things they may not really be. Im not trying to be a jerk but realize if you took some high dose dbols you could jack your bp through the roof and literally od. You need to find out what they are and how many mgs they are.

So you took five pills and aren't sure if they are dbol. Bro that could be dangerous in my opinion. I would try to make sure of what I had before I took it. Check out the guy who injected olive oil. He ended up in the hospital with a bad infection. It could be baby aspirin but the mind has a way of making things seem to do things they may not really be. Im not trying to be a jerk but realize if you took some high dose dbols you could jack your bp through the roof and literally od. You need to find out what they are and how many mgs they are.

Great advice for everyone here! Common sense people!

Back