Is sex on the 1st date ok?

depends how drunk we are...

me and my girl waited about a month. i came home from a hunting trip out west and she was waiting...with her friend nichole...glad i waited...

Wait a few awhile before the sex.

Sex on the first date is LUST and just a good F#ck. Nothing wrong with that. If you want more hold out and go See Rosie Palmer.

Sachet said:
Sex on the first date? *lol*
It wouldn't even cross my mind because I view intercourse as something only shared when deeply in love.

It's not going to work out with us. Sorry.

auriflex said:
It's not going to work out with us. Sorry.

Well, you're certainly a gentleman for setting the record straight.
The next guy I fall in love with better be taking some heavy duty megavitamins..
...because I'm gonna wear him out ;)

*lmao@greenie* You just hush up! :p

Been there done this many times over.....still ain't got nothin' to show though.

I'll not be looking for sex only next go 'round ladies.....watch yourselves, I'm awful dern perty

if a girl gives it up on the first date, then the first thing that goes through my mind is how many other guys she slept with on the first date. I love girls that give it up on the first date but will never fall in love with one.

Sachet said:
Well, you're certainly a gentleman for setting the record straight.
The next guy I fall in love with better be taking some heavy duty megavitamins..
...because I'm gonna wear him out ;)

*lmao@greenie* You just hush up! :p

yeah baby......I'd bet money you couldn't wear this one out...lol

what does it say for you if you are having sex on first dates????Hookerno one is going to want that fulltime

I would like a full time hooker! Sex is just sex, a relationship is allot more than just sex. If your compatible that is the important thing. But I would like a part time hooker if I couldn't have a full time one,lol

sex is sex and has nonthing for me on how I think about someone...that is unless they sucked at it...in which case I will not call her back...sex on the first date is not a must nor something I try for. I think it is best to let things move on there own. If it happens great if not that is ok also. But I know one time she made me wait for about 5 weeks before we had sex. Then the night we fucked it sucked so bad I wanted to cry. Cry that I spent all this time waiting for suck shitty sex. Now that I am thinking about it....I think I am still scared from the experience...or should I say lack of experience on her part.

TT

Been there, done that. Also dated women for a long time without sex. Either way I didn't respect the woman more or less.

yes. everydate i have been on the girl has gave it up the first night. i guess they cant resist me. j/k. but yes. i loose interest if they make me wait to long. 2 weeks and im outta there if no nookie.:D

I never has sex with anyone on the first date. I don't think you can really know someone well enough just to sleep with them when you first meet them.

That's kinda a tough question but I like to try and keep it simple: go with the flow. If I'm feeling 100% comfortable with a guy and the chemistry is there, then I dont think I'd talk myself out of it; but that has yet to happen..........

Back