japan69 back pics before/after

Japan69, Nihongo ga wakarimasu, deshou? Boku wa ni nenkan Nihon ni sumimashita. Daitai 8/89 kara 8/91 made. I don't usually find many Americans who can speak Japanese. I'm sure you've picked up a lot in seven years. Are you over there for the military, business, or some other reason?

The character on your back is 'heiwa' for those interested in the actual word (pronounced kind of like 'haywa'), and yes, it means 'peace.' Great work, keep it up.

The lifestyle there really is not that different from the U.S. People assume that it is, but if you are in Tokyo or other major cities, they've actually become quite Americanized--and that was even during the two years that I lived there. You have to go to some really inaka or "country" places in Japan to have a radical change in lifestyle.

Last edited:
Hi Tony.

Yes, I speak Japanese and am married to a Japanese woman. Lifestyle in Japan is pretty radically different from the lifestyle in US from my point of view... but mainly just that so much more is allowed in terms of drinking and partying and being belligerent on the streets in Tokyo compared to what I experienced in the US.

Take care..

-j69

dude, this is like one for the books, I want to paste and cut these photos and story for some of my clients to see that hard work pays off, I see a lot of determinatin and motivation in those pics bro, great job-wheelz

Back