Just a few pics

27 days out right now
73746a92d6f0d5a76d62054b4ad19ec8.jpg
91bfb9de0e908fa83ffa893196656d9a.jpg
952c0a77de6292e222112960329de531.jpg
d48748b5e416865213397fd0daccac88.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Omg!! Whats the transformation! Here one's can see hard work, willpower, and the big desire to change! You are the best motivation for me, man! It's a great pleasure to see your updates

Looking good!!! Good job, you worked hard. I admire u my friend!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
The double bicept flex from back view is BANGING!!! shoulders traps bicept and back are BIG!!! I am proud of u brother, u started working after being off from shoulder injury, u hurt your back being the HE-MAN uncle and u just saw your goal and that was it. Everything else was the trip where u are today!!!
U the DAM MAN!!!!

The double bicept flex from back view is BANGING!!! shoulders traps bicept and back are BIG!!! I am proud of u brother, u started working after being off from shoulder injury, u hurt your back being the HE-MAN uncle and u just saw your goal and that was it. Everything else was the trip where u are today!!!
U the DAM MAN!!!!

Thanks brother, it hasn't been an easy Road but it is paying off. 4 days out right now and I'm still pounding 3 gallons of water half a cup of carbs and 8 oz of meat every meal. Tomorrow I cut back on the water food stays the same and Cardio drops to one hour a day.

Thanks brother, it hasn't been an easy Road but it is paying off. 4 days out right now and I'm still pounding 3 gallons of water half a cup of carbs and 8 oz of meat every meal. Tomorrow I cut back on the water food stays the same and Cardio drops to one hour a day.

Please keep us updated.
I saw our MC brother @Masher day of his show. I was recovering from surgery. He looked fascinating!!!
My kids have trouble and didn't get to see final show.
No matter how u do it doesnt matter!!!
In my eyes anyone who can make weight, train, stay that disaplined.... to me that's winning. Being the best doesn't mean the most!!!
But being better than we were and wanting to do it again show or not, this self disapline with that high we get getting that pump with our heart beating we can win everyday!!!
Now don't read that above too much, and not make your show!!! Lol!
U the man brother!!!

Back