Justin Compton, 4 years difference, before and after

I know I was looking at his face like.... that aint the same guy lol. Before=little polish kid waiting tables. After=Russian hit man you do not fuck with. He has another good video on youtube. He is not taking his shirt off in these videos either.... has the Orlando show. Seems like a good guy.

Last edited:
ive got to say its looks like a totaly different bloke...amazing what 4 years can do it really is..
i bet if we looked back at our selfs say from 30 -35 we would look totaly different as well.(but never like this).but wow kudo to him.he looks like 30 kg more heavy..
i dont know about the synthol..but he dont look that puffy look i see..but then if u use it right maybe u dont get that..i would not have a clue.
but good job none the less..

It was a well deserved win. I love John De La Rosa but he gives up way too much size and both were dry as hell.

It was a well deserved win. I love John De La Rosa but he gives up way too much size and both were dry as hell.

yeah i like him to, but this Kid simply looked better all the way around! He has a new fan in me!

yeah, thats what you call Great Genetics and Hard Fucking Work!

man i swear there's gotta be some miracle drug out there that only the pros know about....these kids are blowing up over night lol.

in all seriousness though, thats some serious hard work there. kudos to that guy he looks amazing

just crazy. everytime i look at this i am like I'm done, why bother working out...

lmao!!!! I am with you brutha! I been at this shit for a nearly two decades, and i aint never looked like that in my life! lol

great bump for those who never seen this transformation before, its encouraging to all, but possible to few lmao. in any case bumping this since i just posted his 2015 arnold prep video

sending this post to the top, its amazing transformation and should inspire out guys here

Back