KICKED OUT FOR DEADLIFTING

"When you start to move up you always end up with haters. Dude was doing long jumps in the aisles between the machines the other day and I can't Dead lift on the platform? Get real.

Assholes everywhere DD...I'm currently in Ocala Fl and I can't find a "gym" anywhere. Planet Unfitness and Anytime Fitness are the only 2 around....snot sure what I'm going to do...[/QUOTE]

I ended up buying an olympic weight set. Problem is I have only have 300 lbs and I am going to need about eight plates. So I am spending what I would at the gym every month on equipment.

They also told me that my type wasn't really welcomed there lmao. I was about to choke that fucker at the end of that conversation.

Assholes everywhere DD...I'm currently in Ocala Fl and I can't find a "gym" anywhere. Planet Unfitness and Anytime Fitness are the only 2 around....snot sure what I'm going to do...

I ended up buying an olympic weight set. Problem is I have only have 300 lbs and I am going to need about eight plates. So I am spending what I would at the gym every month on equipment.[/QUOTE]
I am watching Craigslist and shit for people trying to unload to pay rent and shit. Lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

this reminds me of a few years back when a staff member at my gym came over and told me i was "grunting too loud" as i was deadlifting..

its like mother fucker im deadlifting 650lbs... u try and do it quietly!! he was fucking rude as hell too

but karma's a bitch... he ended up getting fired there and by chance got hired at the jiu jitsu academy i trained at.. staff members have to train there..

i whooped his ass for 3 weeks before he came and apologized about the incident

this reminds me of a few years back when a staff member at my gym came over and told me i was "grunting too loud" as i was deadlifting..

its like mother fucker im deadlifting 650lbs... u try and do it quietly!! he was fucking rude as hell too

but karma's a bitch... he ended up getting fired there and by chance got hired at the jiu jitsu academy i trained at.. staff members have to train there..

That is awesome

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

People like planet because it keeps the C- students with the other C- students. Its the wussification of America. Like going to a NFL game and the players playing touch football

People like planet because it keeps the C- students with the other C- students. Its the wussification of America. Like going to a NFL game and the players playing touch football
Hey man I thought I was the only one that said that. It's what's wrong with everything. Everyone is so damned sensitive can't say anything without offending someone

THIS MADE MY DAY...HOLA FOR 3J..

Hey man I thought I was the only one that said that. It's what's wrong with everything. Everyone is so damned sensitive can't say anything without offending someone

Yea Bro its everywhere, in the sports arena, baseball players wearing helmets that look like they a linebacker, hockey players that look like darth vader with clear shields, if anyone gets hurt on the field involving thier upper body, rather than walk off (which they are fully capable) they haul them off in a stretcher. I understand preventing injuries but they take it too far

In my gym, the cardio area is 72 degrees and the weight room is about 75....and the fluffers bitch about that. I was in a big box gym (wont say thier name as dont want to offend) and it had to been 65 there. You couldnt break a sweat to save yr life. I advertise my gym as old school, gritty, hard core....but am very watchful to advertise to wellness and weight loss also. The only time I would ever tell someone NOT to do something would be if it were comprimising the equipment. Once in a blue moon, someone may comment on the noise, I just tell them "its the sounds of a gym" and hope they get it

Back