Killing time

Nice bro, im a trophy hunter first but eat the meat lol. Didnt get a monster this year though i doubt ill be able to go back out with Christmas and all my lease is about 2 hours away. Heres a 125ish inch 8 point i shot last weekend of gun. Hes a gorgeous buck just not big enough im gonna get him to the taxidermist anyways. Too perfect of a rack not to display.
1259534625.jpg
Thats is a nice one, gonna put about 3 or 4 more in the freezer, then I'll start looking for one like that.

Nice man yeah i wish i would have popped a doe as well to get a little more meat but i dont do it on my own and its just too pricey lol. We have a gun doe hunt from jan. 1st through the 15th so i might go then and get another or 2 for meat to last me part of next year.

Yeah back in the stand this morning, yeah it's cold again but my balls are nice and warm this morning. Why, because I have my cock in a sock.

lmao get some toasty toes or hand warmers andd tape that shit to your package hahaha.

Yeah back in the stand this morning, yeah it's cold again but my balls are nice and warm this morning. Why, because I have my cock in a sock.

lol, too funny! Nice pics fellas, I never killed a deer, I went hunting once as a kid, and had a great shot at a nice buck and the two guys next to me seen i had the shot, but when it came time to kill it i just couldnt do it, so rather then not pull the trigger and look like a pussy, i shot about 3 feet over its head and killed a tree,lol, fucked up thing is i got teased worse for being a bad shot,lol, then if i had of just said i couldnt bring myself to do it! The fucking things was 15 yards from me staring me in the fucking eyes, i couldnt do it, so i shot above it, and it circled the tree after the shot and stopped dead in front of me again, looked at me then took off, never been hunting again

lol, too funny! Nice pics fellas, I never killed a deer, I went hunting once as a kid, and had a great shot at a nice buck and the two guys next to me seen i had the shot, but when it came time to kill it i just couldnt do it, so rather then not pull the trigger and look like a pussy, i shot about 3 feet over its head and killed a tree,lol, fucked up thing is i got teased worse for being a bad shot,lol, then if i had of just said i couldnt bring myself to do it! The fucking things was 15 yards from me staring me in the fucking eyes, i couldnt do it, so i shot above it, and it circled the tree after the shot and stopped dead in front of me again, looked at me then took off, never been hunting again
I like when they look me in the eyes, love doing head shots.

Back