Knees are killing me with ache..

bigghorn

Banana
Anyone recommend anything ??? Been on short ester tests and I think it's the culprit.. What would be a minimum deca or eq dose for any relief.. I take osteo biflex etc .nothin is working.. Thanks from my old horse..

I'm not sure what would be considered the minimum dose of deca for improving joint issues, but 400 a week all but eliminated my joint pains. This is also my first time using deca so I'm not sure if was more effective at this dose for this reason or not...

This happened to me about a week ago. Knee just started throbbing, ice the shit out of it, no direct exercise but stretching and mine went away.

I wear the Tommy Kono knee sleeves and my knees have never felt better. I don't train legs without them. They heat up the knees and keep them warm so that they are pliable and ready to go

Tommy Kono knee bands will certainly help you out, but I'd just take it easy and not push the issue too much for a little while

I wear the Tommy Kono knee sleeves and my knees have never felt better. I don't train legs without them. They heat up the knees and keep them warm so that they are pliable and ready to go

Question? How do you know what size for your knees.. Are they suppose to be skin super tight ? Says large for 250lb and below.. But what if 270 and small knees big legs? Don't want to order wrong size. Input asap.. Lol

I have knee problems also. I have been taking alflutops for the past 30 days.....getting "some" relief. From what I have researched, adequan is the true cure for knee and other joint problems. The hard part is finding it. It must be ordered from an overseas source....google it....VERY interesting stuff.

Question? How do you know what size for your knees.. Are they suppose to be skin super tight ? Says large for 250lb and below.. But what if 270 and small knees big legs? Don't want to order wrong size. Input asap.. Lol

Order from APT and they will probably accept an exchange if they don't fit. Since they are a sponsor here I don't think it'll be a problem, but you may want to contact them ahead of time

It was once thought that EQ and Deca were similar, but in reality they aren't. EQ is closer to a test than Deca.

Word .. Just did some research..found how to measure the knee bands .. Guy told me to measure just above the knee .. Thanks bro.. Using my 15% off "life" coupon at APT.. Tk watch out ..

Did the afflutop deal for 25 days .. I don't think I got nothing much than a lighter wallet.. And adequan sides scare the hell outa me so im gonna stay "natural" with deca.. Lol

Get a large bro. I had the same issue and went with a medium. I split them in less than a year

Back