Labs back.. High estrogen help

Ahhhh... Another Lab Rat... I've been a Lab Tech for 20 years. What ya do in Lab Science Bro??

It's been a long time but I worked in phlebotomy, hematology, micro and chemistry. I was ASCP certified going back in the 80s and 90s. Now I am a research scientist at a national laboratory.

Test is legit and running your Estrogen sky high. Hmmmmmm.... Your already doing what I've done in the past to correct the issue.....Except I usually run Masteron or Proviron which will fight for that Estrogen receptor of sorts.....

Help from the older heads please.... BUMP!!

Ya ya im trying this before jumping to letro since it could be harsh. Think I'll add proviron to next cycle

i have experience in lab science. Can you post your entire results? with reference ranges?

Estradiol 301.3 HIGH Roche ECLIA methodology. Range: 7.6-42.6

- - - Updated - - -

All other labs are normal except

Fsh and lh are low but that's to be expected right?

I use Letro in these circumstances, but your right. Its harsh IMO. Kills HDL for one, but it would be worth a try. I love Proviron and Masteron. About to throw Proviron in my mix for a good while, maybe forever ;)

- - - Updated - - -

It's been a long time but I worked in phlebotomy, hematology, micro and chemistry. I was ASCP certified going back in the 80s and 90s. Now I am a research scientist at a national laboratory.

Nice brother... I'm ready for a change I think. Maybe specialize again. I've been a micro supervisor before and traveled even, but I'm ready to switch gears... IDK what to though ;)

I use Letro in these circumstances, but your right. Its harsh IMO. Kills HDL for one, but it would be worth a try. I love Proviron and Masteron. About to throw Proviron in my mix for a good while, maybe forever ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Nice brother... I'm ready for a change I think. Maybe specialize again. I've been a micro supervisor before and traveled even, but I'm ready to switch gears... IDK what to though ;)

It was a journey :).

Back