Last Meal

redwings is eating a chic out that's on the rag. Terrible.

"You don't know what you're missing" what, the taste of clotty blood? Mmm, I think not you sick fucks, lol.

I don't know what the hell "Bojangles" are...

Bojangles is a fast food restaurant that has fried chicken, and breakfast food all day. They also seem to be high on giving you ice tea... definitely a southern thang

Whats with the aversion to redwings? When I think of all the sick shit people put in their mouths... liver, pig intestines, blood sausage, brains, raw oysters for god's sake, and shrimp/lobster are just insects that live in the sea. Now what do you think gives meat that "meat taste"? Blood, thats what. (trust me on this, I used to work at a slaughter-house and you don't want to know how I know). So what's wrong with a little of your beloved's own blood mixed in with those wonderful juices? LOL Not that I'd make a regular habit of it, but it's not so bad. If you've ever seen some of the stuff people enjoy eating in the Orient, a little red wing action pales in comparison. Of course, I'm talking about someone you care a great deal for. Now get those panties down and get on your face troop! :laugh:

Badgermoon's my new personal hero.......I've never done that on purpose, but it's happened to me more times than I can remember

Thanks Bigshug, but I don't think I'm a very good role model. :)

Dammit, I forgot to say what I'd eat.......well, probably a six of Moosehead - I like the skunky stuff. Spinach artichoke dip with warm tortilla chips, along with a quesadilla texana (get these at our local Mexican restaurant).....a mushroom and swiss burger, seasoned fries with ranch dressing, prime rib medium well with a baked potato and REAL butter, a white pizza with extra garlic, broccoli and tomatoes, wash all that down with spring water with lemon then on to a heated brownie with scoops of french vanilla ice cream, Dove chocolate sauce, whipped cream and sprinkles...........god almighty folks, I'm freakin' starving right now

Oh yeah, for dessert I'd like Sarah Orbanic

I'm not so convinced. Can't you just wait a couple days? And if it's in the heat of the moment, hell - as soon as I'd have found out what happened, I'd lose my hard-on so quick!

Problem was, most times I was drunk and I wouldn't know until the next morning when I woke up and looked like I had clown make-up around my mouth......yum yum gimme sum, baby

I wonder how a chic would just let you do that? Think a minute...

If you dick was a bloody mess, would you want some girl to blow you? I would at least tell her, and even then, I prolly wouldn't let her do it.

Fucking on the rag is okay in my book though, don't get me wrong. There is just something about consuming another human's blood that makes me shudder, not in a good way either!

Why do you assume she never told me beforehand young grasshopper? :)
If she is willing to gulp down a batch for me, its the least I can do in return. Besides, she'll never have to ask if you really love her.

I'm lactose intolerant so cheese would be a REALLY big deal to me.

I would have one of every type of Mexican food I like {with cheese} put on a platter & I'd take one bite out of everyone.
Definately would hafta nibble at a steak, baked potato with sour cream & chives.
Desert~ cheese cake with blueberries, hot fudge sundae with whipped cream.. leave the can so I can just squirt it in my mouth *lmao*

Back