legal, Legit and 100% Gear...,

tugs said:
Hey Skip,just had a chance to read your reply and i was surprised to hear you anwser the way you did.It remimnded me of hearing people just blurt out comments like"hey,gear is BAD for you,I hear you'll become a roid manic from it,bla bla bla"pure conjecture.Comments made without any evidence.
Recieving percriptions without ever seeing a doctor is not only legal but often the norm for many people.I myself along with family members have been given countless percriptions from doctors and dentist without ever seeing them.You mean to tell me you never yourself or heard of some one you know received a script for a toothache or something for an infection over the phone from a doctors office,or how about a husband calling a doctor for his wife cause her child die and she needs valium to get thru the weekend?I could go on and on- think you get the point.
My point is this,many of these clinics are very up and up and by being in existence,they for now,offer a safe and legal way for testostrone supplemetation.Considering that the alternative to a safe and legal way is devastating to most people--this is a way that is worth exploring.

I had a killer toothache onetime about 3 years ago-wisdom teeth . I saw a couple of dentists that could not figure out what was wrong. Sent me to a periodontist. His office was closing, so i asked him to send a script for my pain. Said he could not do it unless he saw me in person. So i went to see him, got the script. I do not know if he was bound by law or if it was an ethics situation, but i did have to see him.

some do some don't I'd think for cetain class schedules of drugs it would very but not sure.
I had a dr call me in scripts for migrane meds and some Vics for a sprained ankle.

My script was for codiene...he may have wanted to see me just to make sure i wasn't a junkie...even though 2 other dentists called him about my situation. Thank god for pain meds when you are F'd up.....

supersport said:
His office was closing, so i asked him to send a script for my pain. Said he could not do it unless he saw me in person.

Exactly.

Tugs: You may already have a doctor/client relationship with your doctor so he is comfortable writing you a script over the phone. Also, getting a script over the phone is USUALLY and almost always an extention of a script he has already prescribed for you - not a new script that he is taking your word as to what you need and what you need it for. Now, I am telling you that it is not legit. Hell, if I remember correctly, Rick Collins touches on this in his book, also. I will check. However, no matter that someone may have heard about this being legit or speaking to their doctor *ahem*, I have an acquaintance from my hometown that got bitten by this very same thing. That is my evidence.

The only thing I should have added to my last post was that MAYBE there are differences from state to state (though I don't know how that could be).

One more thing: Feel free to order from these companies. I was simply trying to help out so that you or anyone else didn't have to worry about getting in trouble over it. Maybe you never will, I don't know. It strikes me as odd that anyone would think that this is legit anyway. I mean, it is difficult enough for a doctor to write a script for gear as they have to make damned sure that it is needed and do all sorts of shit as far as recording numbers and such with the DEA ( I think it is the dea but I can't remember). Now, all of a sudden in the past handful of years doctors are popping up in muscle mags offering gear with a script without any doctor/patient relationship. Does this REALLY seem legit to you?

It is not legit. If you think it is, go for it.

Skip

Tugs: Go to page 197 (chapter 17) of Rick Collin's Legal Muscle. When you get to the middle of page 201, please come on here and post EXACTLY what it says under the title "online prescriptions: The risk to the consumer". You need only post the first 2 sentences as that will show very clearly that you are dead wrong and I am right.

In the future, it would be respectful to keep your irritated and uninformed comments to yourself without, in your own words, any "evidence" of what you are saying.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Skip

The way my TRT was done is you go to your local doc and have them check you. Then the TRT doc. send a script for bld work to a near by bld. office. Mine was Quest and they draw the prescribed script which the results are sent to him. You fax your local examine results to him and the he makes the call on what TRT you need. My TRT has a script and was sent to me direct from the Dr. office. So to recap the story. My local Dr. and my new TRT Dr. are working together to make it happen. Got to love that!! 200mg/Ml test cyp. sent to my door.

Back