legal steroids???

thanks guys for all your comments very helpful....i know there is no such thing as a legal steroid, but i asked about sdi-labs , cuz maybe i thought that they maybe selling good stuff but calling it something else....like i know that a while back hardcore muscle gear was selling good stuff, and sold it as an oral supplement but you actually could inject the oil but they didnt tell you that, for legal reasons of course, another example is synthol(which i would never use) that they say is a topical oil that you rub on, but we all know that, its not used like that.... i want to do some juice and i have done my research, but i just dont feel comfortable buying it online, and dont know of a supplier.....those are the only reasons i dont juice, which is legal reasons... i know there is ways around them, and like i said i was just wondering if sdi-labs was something legit or not....

p.s. i'm not to good at posting, so hopefully i'm not breaking any rules
p.s.s. just cuz something is ilegal dosent mean its immoral

swolllen said:
has anybody ever tried those legal steroid alternatives from sdi-labs??? Do they work? They have wannabe anabolic names but they really dont tell you wants in them, except that they work and are legal, and they cost alot???
I put some of my friends on they're mailing list as a joke. :D

had a buddy that ordered some of that legal bullshit deca and spent 500 bucks on a 6 week cycle and and gained nuthin. not one ounce. and this guy was pounden the weights.

Back