let me hear what's your favorite protein powder

AnabolicAgent05

I've just recently got back in the game, and things have changed, new products and such. What is your favorite muscle building protein? I'm looking for quality and good taste.

myofusion p-nut butter for me as far as taste (i just love pnut butter), i have been taking human evolution protein for quite some time now and like it alot and the vanilla is pretty damn good.

I've just recently got back in the game, and things have changed, new products and such. What is your favorite muscle building protein? I'm looking for quality and good taste.
what flavors do you like or does it really matter? I like dymatize whey isolates chocolate but i get better results with Optimum Nutritions Gold Standard

Syntha6 is like fracking candy to me. soooo good. but I'd say MuscleTech is a close second. their peanut butter chocolate is awesome.

I also like dymatize iso protein. Vanilla and cookies and cream are my choices for taste/flavor...

This. I think that I use the Dymatize Elite Whey..... No sugar and low calories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like Labrada's LeanPro8. Vanilla Ice Cream. I havent tried too many since I found that to be honest.
I'd like to find one that tastes as good or better with lower carbs. His has 13g carbs 25g prot.
My nephew likes Optimum Nutrition so I may give that a try.

Back