Lets get started...Peptides who, what, where, and how

mike ross

Registered Member
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]So im going to be clearing up some questions i know have been being asked. Here's brief overview of what peptides are, where and how they work etc...Ive tried to be basic as possible, so NukNuk, i hope this work like it did for you...I will be posting cjc info next....IGF is well understood and beat to death so we'll skip that one
[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Peptides. What, Where, and How[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Peptides are the latest advancement in performance enhancement in regards to athletics. Peptides also improve one’s quality of life by improving sleep, increasing lean body mass, reducing body fat, and a variety of other benefits. The following is a brief synopsis of peptides and the most commonly asked questions. [/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]What Are Peptides?[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Peptides short chains or sequences of amino acids linked by peptide bonds. Peptides are distinguished from proteins and hormones by size of the chain. Most peptides are less than 50 units in length. Every peptide has two ends except for cyclic peptides. These ends are termed the N-terminus and C-terminus residues. [/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Proteins are long chains of 1 or more polypeptides arranged to have a biological function. These proteins are often bound to cofactors or other proteins.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Types of Peptides[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Peptides are classified according to how they are produced. The major classes of peptides are:[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Milk Peptides[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Ribosomal Peptides (most common in humans)[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Nonribosomal Peptides[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Fragmented Peptides[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Milk peptides are formed by lactobacilli during fermentation of milk. Some of these peptides have marked antihypertensive effect and are also known as lactotripeptides.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Ribosomal Peptides are formed through the translation of mRNA in the human body. Ribosomal peptides my function as hormones, signaling molecules, or even antibiotics in higher organisms.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Nonribosomal Peptides are formed by specific enzymes rather than ribosomes. An example in humans would be glutathione, an antioxidant found in most aerobic organisms. [/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Fragmented Peptides refer to fragments of proteins that scientists use to identify other proteins. These peptides are used for forensic, research, or pale ontological purposes.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Where Are Peptides Found in the Body?[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Everywhere! Peptides, like proteins, are synthesized in our cells from amino acids in accordance with the mRNA template which is from our cell’s DNA. These peptides, once formed, make become proteins or peptide hormones. Peptide hormones then undergo a maturation process before being released into the bloodstream. Once in the bloodstream, they travel to all of our body’s cells, where they interact with specific receptors on the surfaces of our cells. This interaction allows them to exert their effects. [/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Examples of Peptide Hormones[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Several hormonal pathways are stimulated by peptide hormones. For instance, the anterior pituitary gland secrets prolactin, which signals the mammary gland to secrete ACTH, which causes the adrenal cortex to regulate the secretion of Growth Hormone. This example is just one of the many in the human body. Other notable peptide hormones are:[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Angiotensin II[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Vasopressin[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Oxytocin[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Atrial Natriuretic Peptide (ANP)[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Insulin[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Gastrin[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Leptin[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]How Can I Use Peptides?[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Pharmaceutical companies are researching heavily in this area as we speak. Peptides look promising for many of life’s ailments. Peptides may be used to reduce the effects of aging. To increase athletic performance. To reduce brain and heart damage during strokes or heart attacks. John Hopkins University is working with peptides to reduce obesity and the associated co morbidities. You can even get peptides to increase your own Growth Hormone levels, lose weight, or darken your skin without tanning. These peptides are available online as we speak.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]What to Look for in Peptides[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Read and see if they are research or receptor grade. Receptor or pharmaceutical grade is the highest purity and quality. No one should ever use research grade. The human body needs receptor grade to properly utilize the peptides since they bind to specific receptors.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Lastly, there’s price. Online companies that sell peptides for $6-$20 are selling you research grade material, despite what they say. The old adage in life is true with peptides, you get what you pay for. Don’t waste time or effort with subpar products.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Please do your research accordingly, with any company you may choose. [/FONT]

Pretty basic break down, thanks. These peptides seem to be game changers and I am excited to get started and add some of them to my arsenal. MC igf has been better than advertised and been loving the changes. I am looking to order from Apollo peptides after just being burned for $200 from a different peptide company that just took my $ and didn't deliver or refuses to respond to emails and phone calls, live and learn. Thanks again for the break down.

theres more to come and trust me apollo is legit and the real deal. You wont be disappointed...seriously stay tuned all wknd...im going to be releasing so much info that i havent given out and some people pay for from their trainers...

Sweet, looking forward to some great education this weekend. Can you cover the peptide Triptorelin, that one sounds like a great PCT to add and cheaper than fsh and hcg.
Thanks Mike

we will get to that in time...we're gonna have a lot of questions on cjc and ghrp analogs as those are very popular and producing great results especially with a few members on here

Talk about K.I.S.S., that's a great way to lay it out, Mike!

Even though I've ran CJD 1295w/o DAC I really want to learn more about w/DAC and it's HGH benefits. I can't afford to run HGH so this is going to be great!

I really wanna learn as much as possible about peptides because that's one area I'm not too certain on

we're gonna get everyone up to speed as best i can...really wanna help some guys with this because i believe that real quality peptides can make all the difference when you already maxed out so much else with a few years of use

I think it'll help out tremendously. It's great for guys to learn from someone with your knowledge too because this is a part of the sport that has always seemed to have a lot of dark spots as far as the knowledge standpoint goes

I really wanna learn as much as possible about peptides because that's one area I'm not too certain on

I'm in the same boat Big. Thanx for this Mike!!!! Really need to learn all I can about peps. Esp. if I wanna take my BB to the next level....

Nope...ive had this stuff for months, but cant publish it on Apollopeps.com for legality reasons. PN just received some new products going on sale this week, so been up all night creating pages, pics, etc for citrulline, glutamine, ribose, and our new variety pack whey protein isolate

sucks when your near the top sometimes, you get to do all the work. It will be worth it though. I hope you guys really do get something out of the peptides info and turn to you know who for them

Back