Log journey to attempt to be speedo model

LMAO speedo shmeedo! You need to show more skin!
and what supplements are u using for this log

Just some advice bro. Hit your shoulders, traps, rear delts(upper back) hard, maybe even twice a week. Once they come out, you would look totally differfent and look so much wider. Good luck!

as nuknuk said, I completey agree.
Heavy military presses and deadlifts will help fill out your upper body. even when Im bulked up with a small gut its not noticeable cause my shoulder and back/traps are still alot larger.

Just some advice bro. Hit your shoulders, traps, rear delts(upper back) hard, maybe even twice a week. Once they come out, you would look totally differfent and look so much wider. Good luck!

Typically do:
6-8 sets of military presses / 8-10 reps
4 sets front laterals / 10 reps
4 side laterals / 10 reps
5-6 rear delts / 10 reps
5 sets shrugs with 45 lb barbell disc weight in each hand / 10 reps
5 sets barbell shrugs / 10 reps

sometimes I will do upright rows instead of presses

as nuknuk said, I completey agree.
Heavy military presses and deadlifts will help fill out your upper body. even when Im bulked up with a small gut its not noticeable cause my shoulder and back/traps are still alot larger.

Won't deadlfits thicken the lower back though?

Won't deadlfits thicken the lower back though?

they could, but in comparison to how much they thicken the upper back, it wont matter. Of course "widening" exercises are important to. Wide grip rows and pulldowns.

and the #1 thing that increases the waist line is fat.

Typically do:
6-8 sets of military presses / 8-10 reps
4 sets front laterals / 10 reps
4 side laterals / 10 reps
5-6 rear delts / 10 reps
5 sets shrugs with 45 lb barbell disc weight in each hand / 10 reps
5 sets barbell shrugs / 10 reps

sometimes I will do upright rows instead of presses

Damn , is that all in one session? That's borderline overtraining.

The main mass building exercise here is the military presses. Try upping the weight on these, (meaning less reps/sets), and really focus on pushing all you can until failure. This will help put some mass on your shoulders quick like, and try using dumbbells once in a while instead of barbell.

The other exercises will build muscle slowly, but are mainly for tuning the muscle you already have built (waste of time).

Back