Look at these hot bitches. MuscleChemistry Girls!

There was a fight???LOL
That was a good time,when we doing that again??

No idea when, soon hopefully, right now were trying to put together another Gym Session with a pro or two, same thing we did before, but my buddy wants to do it at his gym, you know the gym mark and I go to "extreme".

You in? if so who can we get to come show us civilians how to work out like a pro,lol.

and "big" are you going to the "Olympia" im Deathly afraid to fly but was considering going with a couple friends who already booked their room and flight.

And "big" you realy need to get on here more. Anymore youtube video latley?

who was that one bald guy?

but MC has a few hot models , the girl all the way on the right almost had her boob come out the bottom of the shirt too

but MC has a few hot models , the girl all the way on the right almost had her boob come out the bottom of the shirt too

the two chicks i think one on each end, were with us(musclechemistry) they werent wearing our cloths thats how u know who im talking about, they were just a couple skanks i guess he already hired to be ring card girls and then the mc girls came along and i guess the promoter felt bad getting rid of the 2 skanks,lol

no idea who the bald guy was, I think just a fan who wanted pics with the girls, I do know this bald guy to the right of my wife,lol.

Attachments

• acnight0004.jpg
    acnight0004.jpg
    688 KB · Views: 23
  • acnight0003.jpg
    acnight0003.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 18
Damn that is one sexy dude next to your wife.lol
Yes I'm going to the Mr.O,I'll be working the booth.I think I'm there thursday-sunday.I'm sure we will rent out a gym for a night or two so let me know if you are going.
No new vid's.
Your boy that owns the gym wanted us to have a workout day there but it's too hard for me to plan it,not really being from that gym.
I'm sure we could find a few big guys to come up and train.LOL

Damn that is one sexy dude next to your wife.lol
Yes I'm going to the Mr.O,I'll be working the booth.I think I'm there thursday-sunday.I'm sure we will rent out a gym for a night or two so let me know if you are going.
No new vid's.
Your boy that owns the gym wanted us to have a workout day there but it's too hard for me to plan it,not really being from that gym.
I'm sure we could find a few big guys to come up and train.LOL

Yeah its a bit of a hike for just a training session, but if we put together something bigger like we had in new york might be worth the trip, i think he wants to get Cutler in there or along those lines,

Maybe someone can knock me out like the A-team knocked out mr-t and smuggle me onto the plane,lol, i realy want to go!

Not sure I asked ya this but are you heading to the North America to root your boy Mark on lol.

No I gotta miss the NA,Maybe if I would have planed ahead.

yeah i had planned on going until i realized i had a doctors apointment for my knee, took me honest to GOD a month and a hlf to get this appointment so i cant break it

its weird how prejudging is Friday at 3pm from what i am told, and thats when my doctors appointment is, why Friday at 3pm?

Still waiting for MY hot bitch outfit... :(

Are there anymore of these events Press? I would LOVE to be a ring girl... couldn't find any info on the site, unless I missed it...

Still waiting for MY hot bitch outfit... :(

Are there anymore of these events Press? I would LOVE to be a ring girl... couldn't find any info on the site, unless I missed it...

sorry we didnt get this shit doen yet! we had a problem even with our latest sponsors clothing for the north america, we dropped off the cloths and when i called monday befe the show they had to call me back, i knew something was wrong right away and when they called me back they told me they couldnt screen print the cloths without possibly melting the type of fabric, i knew it was a bullshit story as they probably forgot about the order and it had to be done by the next day tuesday as mark p was leaving for Nationals, and I took the cloths to the same assholes who melted the ufc guys fighting shorts, and i bitched at them about it back then so i think they were bieng pricks and told me they couldnt do it for the same reason, when i know they simply forgot about this shit and the next days deadline,

anyhow we didnt forget ya steph

Back