Looks or personality

I usally go for both but if it had to be one or the other definatley looks
i mean no matter how funny or easy to get along with a chick is i can't go out with an ugly chick lol

in all honesty I am attracted to a woman who is attractive to me but when I meet her or talk to her she has to have a great personality or It's not worth even talking to her, I have met girls that are not that attractive that have a great personality, and I think to myself I made a change in myself and improved the way I look ,like they say"beauty is in the eye of the beholder" With a great personality she'll be the one I will be holding. so its definately a mix of both you only really talk to people who you think are attractive then find out of they have both, so I will be the honest one, looks attract me to her but if the personality is not there then niether is she.

shyone said:
Agreed!!!
When a person is beautiful on the inside - the more you discover that, the better looking they get!
In the end it is the person - not the looks - that you have to live with! Looks fade, inner beauty only gets better!:cool:

kindred spirits ;)

I picked personality bc you need to be able to talk and get along w/the person... the looks will only go so far

I just want a women that puts out.
When your shootin a few grams of test per week who cares what they look like or what their personality is.

Just kidding ( well, sort of )both are important, but personality is needed to keep a relationship going.

Agreed!!!
When a person is beautiful on the inside - the more you discover that, the better looking they get!
In the end it is the person - not the looks - that you have to live with! Looks fade, inner beauty only gets better!

Hmmm?

There is no doubt that in my case I go for looks first..(if I can get that..lol ) But after a bit If she is boring and shallow, or simple?..I'd be gone in a minuite. I like smart chicks...Oh and big knockers! :) If she has them she can be bush pig ugly and I'd not be able to stay away too long..lol..I am kind of hard to hold I guess...

auriflex said:
Looks. My wife has all the personality I care to think about. I wish she were really dumb, and way hot. If I want conversation, I'll talk to my dog.

Now that was funny!

when im not in a relationship and not looking for one, personality is of no interest to me. But in a serious relationship looks dont mean 2much to me, as long as there is some attraction, truth, loyalty, devotion and chemistry im happy

for just a date in public give me looks any day. But for serious companionship personality is very imporatan. Ive date some beauties that I hated. Looked good but the most vapid or annoying bitch ever. You wont have fun if you dont like em! But damn... How much fun is it being seen with an ugly nice person? Im half kidding. Its definitely a combonation of both that is required for a relationship to develope for me...
I found that combo in my wife, I soooo thankful too, because Im the ugly one with personality in this relationship!

Back