Lots of FINA= Lots of size

cyberstefke said:
interesting thread. but like badger says, you're gonna lose lots of hair, especially if you're prone to it.

there's the key - if you are prone to it - you may lose a few strands here and there, but hell that could happen during a great night of sex! {shut up mail before you even start} - -

I love Fina and am awaiting my cutting cycle to jump in again - -

winneevee said:
instead of ordering a 4g kit, order a 2g kit. Also get some component th or 2 carts of fina. This makes the fina/tren twice as potent..

yeah, but some kits only have enough disolving solution to actually disolve the specified amount of hormone. a 2g kit may only have enough to disolve 2g of tren. just get a 4g kit and shoot 2cc ED instead. that way you're more likely to utilize as much of the hormone from your compTH or fina carts than you would if you didnt' use enough disolving solution.

Re: Re: Lots of FINA= Lots of size

mango said:
yeah, but some kits only have enough disolving solution to actually disolve the specified amount of hormone. a 2g kit may only have enough to disolve 2g of tren. just get a 4g kit and shoot 2cc ED instead. that way you're more likely to utilize as much of the hormone from your compTH or fina carts than you would if you didnt' use enough disolving solution.

well ive used a 4g kt & a 2g kit, double dosing the 2g kit seems to be more effective & it saves money, I mean u can use a 4g kit and shoot 2cc but u will be spending a little extra. Im just saying, I had great results with the 2g kit. Use what you want.

Back