Low dose DBOL?

That's great bro! Nothing like feeling good and looking good! Sounds like you did well with the low dose deal !

Doing that currently now.....low dose with of course MC IGF as a bridge while I am taking time off gear and training......all is great

i dont understand how this works. . if you are taking time off gear, how does taking a low dose of dbol not count as being on gear. . your bodys natural production will still be shut down..

or is that not the purpose, is the purpose for your receptors to become a little more sensitive for when you come back on, so you take a low dose to mimic that of natural production so you dont lose many gains while being off. .

so essentially, its being off gear but not really?

am i close?

Ive been running a low dose 10mg daily before lifts. Get grwat pumps from it. Ofcourse im running 750 test cyp with it weekly.

I've personally ran 10mg daily with nice results over a 6 week period with almost no sides. Picked up a solid 4-5 lbs that never left... :flex:

I've considered taking 10mg of havoc and 1 cap of 4 andro year round. This would be on top of trt and perhaps give me a nice boost. I wonder what it would do to my blood. I love the idea of slow gains that never leave!

I've considered taking 10mg of havoc and 1 cap of 4 andro year round. This would be on top of trt and perhaps give me a nice boost. I wonder what it would do to my blood. I love the idea of slow gains that never leave!

I haven't personally taken either bro.

the only purpose low dosing serves for me is when i'm broke and running low on gears

Thoughts on running an Aqua-Dex/Anti-E/Anti-P? I was orginally worried about Bloat however that hasn't been a problem. I feel my E may be high from an emotional standpoint. (No I'm not crying myself to sleep at night haha) But little things have been getting to me, if you know what I mean. I'm not running anything really high.
Test E 150mg weekly, along with everything listed above. Should I just man up and deal with it? Thoughts?

Thoughts on running an Aqua-Dex/Anti-E/Anti-P? I was orginally worried about Bloat however that hasn't been a problem. I feel my E may be high from an emotional standpoint. (No I'm not crying myself to sleep at night haha) But little things have been getting to me, if you know what I mean. I'm not running anything really high.
Test E 150mg weekly, along with everything listed above. Should I just man up and deal with it? Thoughts?

yeah i cant see those low doses effecting you that much in that way, so i guess Man Up as you called it,lol

Oh and hows ur stats with bf% and weight, you hitting goals with this run brutha?

So far so good, I'd say. Sitting around 200lbs, around 10-12% (haven't been pinched in awhile). Diet has been so-so. Everything has def kept me from getting too fat. Strength and pumps def improved. Hit 405 on flat bench as of today. Its been 4-5 years since I've moved that kind of weight around.

thats a nice flat brutha, especially if u havent hit it in years like that!

I womt ever run dbol again. Gave me the hiccups from hell. Just cant do it. Not worth it to me. To rough on me. Sounds funny but ive know others to get the same thing. Sucks bad. Great pump though.

Finally Updating this thing. So I ran everything stated above through November.
1. MuscleChem IGF is amazing. As most of us know.
2. No noticable water gain with the low dose dbol. Strength is up indefinitely. (Close to a Bench Press PR I haven't hit in 5 years)
3. Pumps were great. I look/feel full pretty much all day.
4. My diet wasn't anything specific. Cals were up through fats and carbs. My protein stays the same pretty much all year.
5. Maybe 3 lbs up from when I started Nov. 1st.

Next step is: IGF @ 100mcgs M-F Subq and IM. Dbol 20 mgs through December. And added in Aqua Burn. Just from using Aqua Burn for 4 days I can see and feel the effects.

Note: Everything I'm using currently I found here.

I was thinking about running their cyto burn with my igf test cycle , I used the aqua burn before but just figured I would try some thing new , never used t3 cytomel before and thought I ought to try it

I have ran 25mg and 50mg a day and the only difference that I saw was the back pumps. I stick with 25mg about a hour before I train and feel great by the time I hit the gym.

Good 4 year old thread.. I've done the 10mg/day low dose with my TRT, works very well.

I have some dbol on hand & am itching to use it pretty bad! Never have before. Currently on tbol first time & like I have heard, it is pretty mild. Dbol & drol are the 2 I really wanted to run, but figured I'd start slow

i recently did a mix of injectable dbol w/ tren/test base. 50 mg ea per ml before workouts. it was pretty good, although i preferred running 1.5 ml. good vein popping pumps. i was reluctant about dbol, but i think i like it, lol. may try oral later on. yeah presser, money issue get in the way, lol.

20 mg of good dbol is all u need!!!
Like these!
e22dc3b33c877ccd8c9d690073793a10.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

20 mg of good dbol is all u need!!!
Like these!
e22dc3b33c877ccd8c9d690073793a10.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

cool, mm. i have to be careful with orals. i seem to have bad allergy symptoms with some of them. severe runny nose and watery eyes. could just be what they're cut with, or may just be a problem of getting older.

Back