M 1 t by cyber supplementz

crash

I was wondering what you guys thought about adding this to my cycle near the end I will be at about 8 weeks on 500 mg a week test e going to run test for 12 weeks and may run this for the last four. I want to be able to give this product a good review since it would be my first go of it. Dont wont the test to skew my results any suggestions? I won this in the lottery so its not like im out any cash. Just want to be able to be fair to product on it's review.

Yeah I'm not real sure about adding this to test e cycle bro. Ill bump this for others who might know but I don't think I would do them together

idk about adding it on the end, but i would hold on to it, and run it on the begaining of my next cycle, i would run igf at the end my cycle

im on HRT but ive used m1t from cyber suppz twice with great results. i could only do it for a little over 3 weeks but strength was crazy. i will say i got very lethargic on it and i didnt get back to normal for over a week. i will say if i had more i would do it again and set all kinds of new PR's

Thanks guys yeah M Drol made me very lethargic dont really want that right now. I just had my best bench last week at 365 for 1 rep at 208 lbs. Cutting carbs to lean up a bit as I leave for Jamaica feb1 go to at least get my 4 pack going LOL. I think I will stick with 500mg test e and use the M1 t to kick start my next cycle later on.

I wouldn't take it with a test cycle because you won't really be able to notice a huge difference as the test will overshadow the M1T. It wouldn't hurt anything, but you'd basically be wasting it. I've ran it with Test Suspension before and LOVED that combo. Suspension, M1T, NPP yielded amazing results. That quick hitting cycle was awesome.

If you can get ahold of some of their Aqua Plex and run that along with M1T, that'd be an awesome way to bridge into another cycle.

I wouldn't take it with a test cycle because you won't really be able to notice a huge difference as the test will overshadow the M1T. It wouldn't hurt anything, but you'd basically be wasting it. I've ran it with Test Suspension before and LOVED that combo. Suspension, M1T, NPP yielded amazing results. That quick hitting cycle was awesome.

If you can get ahold of some of their Aqua Plex and run that along with M1T, that'd be an awesome way to bridge into another cycle.

HUH? lol,

i ran it at the beggining of a test e cycle.. it was great to kick start my cycle. . grew 4 kilos in just over a week.. strength through the roof

Back