M1t or SD cycle?'? i need help thanks!

deividloko

Hi im 30 years old 16% BF 8 years lifting, many cycles of DMZ and epi with good results 0 sides only mild headaches now i want to try something better for bulk lean mass between M1t and Sd cycle cannot decide, need help for peope that experienced cycles of them,
dosage
gains
side effects
needed pct
the safest, and the recommended thank you a lot

Hi im 30 years old 16% BF 8 years lifting, many cycles of DMZ and epi with good results 0 sides only mild headaches now i want to try something better for bulk lean mass between M1t and Sd cycle cannot decide, need help for peope that experienced cycles of them,
dosage
gains
side effects
needed pct
the safest, and the recommended thank you a lot

welcome to MC, and i have used both, and if it were me i would use the superdrol, but not alone, if ur looking for 1 compound , then m1t ,

welcome to MC, and i have used both, and if it were me i would use the superdrol, but not alone, if ur looking for 1 compound , then m1t ,
Thank you bro, i want to try the m1t only have fear of sides, what sides can i expect? only letargy and headaches? or is gyno a risk wih m1t? if not superdrol is safer? what dosage you used and how many lbs can i expect to gain

I cant comment on m1t but ive used superdrol before and it was the most powerful oral ive ever used. It also had by far the worst sides. Sdrol doesnt aromatise, but its very toxic. Much more toxic then dbol, drol, halo in my exper ie nce.
Within 3 weeks i was having such bad acid reflux at might that on a couple occasions i threw up in my sleep. I couldnt cobtrol my blood pressure even with bp meds so i had to stop a little early. Granted, i was also running test, tren, masteron with it.

Ive never gotten such amazingly quick gains in strength and size off of any anabolic steroid to date, im not sure if it was worth the sides for me. Close to going to the hospital on a number of occasions.

This is just my experience. Dont let me scare you, a lot of people use it and for most its not as bad. It is very strong and very toxic. I used 20-30mgs a day. You dont ever want to go above 30. Start maybe 10 first week, 20 2nd and 3rd week and if you still feel allright bump to 30 for that last week

Thank you a lot, then i get the sd and a good cycle be 20/20/30/30 if dont get too many sides, and a good pct nolva dosage?, its good to stack SD with something? or is better alone

Thank you a lot, then i get the sd and a good cycle be 20/20/30/30 if dont get too many sides, and a good pct nolva dosage?, its good to stack SD with something? or is better alone

man, if you can even tolerate that high of a superdrol dosage brutha! I would start with 10mg daily and work your way up, and i would only use it with Testosterone if it were me,

man, if you can even tolerate that high of a superdrol dosage brutha! I would start with 10mg daily and work your way up, and i would only use it with Testosterone if it were me,

Ok, thank you presser, ill be using "methastadrol" by hard rock supps, i readed in forums that is a bit underdosed, some people use it 30 till the end, ill start at 10 and be measuring my gains at 20 if are powerful, i stay there, dont want nasty sides, and testosterone? dermacrine?, how options i can use cheap, and dont pinned, like natural test boosters?, or another stack for superdrol do you know thank you bro

I didn't realize you didn't want to inject , so I have no clue then what else to stack it with lol

I didn't realize you didn't want to inject , so I have no clue then what else to stack it with lol

i dont want to inject, sorry for my bad english, im trying to ask you what list of type of supplement of testosterone for use with it!! thank you bro !

I used hardrock supps superdrol and didnt have good luck with it i was using 2 brands and switched to the hardrock version and that was about the worst i felt on superdrol. ive used other brands with good luck but that one made me feel like dog crap.

I like superdrol myself. Even 10 mg a day leans me out and makes muscles full. Only use with test. Maybe try with proviron for sex drive and male functions. Not advice just a thought to look into.

I like superdrol myself. Even 10 mg a day leans me out and makes muscles full. Only use with test. Maybe try with proviron for sex drive and male functions. Not advice just a thought to look into.

yep 10mg was all i could handle

Both of them are freakishly strong, but I would certainly stack with something if at all possible. My first choice would be NPP, then Deca, or at least a small test dose. Both produce crazy gains, but both wear you out physically very quickly. I think SD has a slight edge overall, but M1T was killer as a preworkout boost for me... just awesome. I know they are all illegal now, but it was funny when they were legal, but Deca wasnt... like I said man, make sure you have your ancillaries and diet in tip top shape. Within about 10 days I started feeling I'll on both of them.

You could get some 4-dhea, it converts to 4-ad and then to testosterone. I think this is the only way you can go if you need to boost test and can't do injectables. But, the 2 step conversion doesn't leave you with much test. You would have to take like 8-12 caps/day to help with your cycle. If you only run SD or M1T for like 3 weeks you probably only need 2-3 bottles of 4-dhea for your cycle. If I didn't have access to injectable test, this is what I would do.

You could get some 4-dhea, it converts to 4-ad and then to testosterone. I think this is the only way you can go if you need to boost test and can't do injectables. But, the 2 step conversion doesn't leave you with much test. You would have to take like 8-12 caps/day to help with your cycle. If you only run SD or M1T for like 3 weeks you probably only need 2-3 bottles of 4-dhea for your cycle. If I didn't have access to injectable test, this is what I would do.

what type of 4-DHEA conversion are we talking about here lol,

whats the conversion rate suppose to be for 4-DHEA? I am asking generally, as I know conversion depends on absorption and how it was ingested or through what means, another words... will it bypass the liver or not lol

anyways, i know andro's "dion" and Diol" are supposedly 15% to 25% which I call bullshit on, lol, but anyhow, i am curious.

isnt there a process to turn DHEA into actual testosterone through some lab conversion kit shit lol ??

Back