madchemist eating so much on a bulking cycle that he threw up!!!!

highlandgamer said:
Not trying to flame or anything but isn't that a lot of junk food. Do you think you would be better off getting around 5-7K calories from clean, less processed food than the stamped out of a machine, fast food.

I agree. If you eat clean and eat low calorie food you are not going to be able to eat 10000 cals a day. No f*cking way. It is an awesome amount of food to eat with only junk food, so you're not gonna handle it if you eat clean.

When eating this much maybe it make sence to breed your own chickens...Much cheaper then the store right...Protein when you want it...

madchemist36 said:
today this is what i had

4 Big Macs
2 Chicken Fajitas
5 pcs Chiken Nuggets
2 crispy tacos
1 double cheese burger
1 homemade sandwich with shitload of chicken in it
2 big bowls of steamed rice with some homemade chicken.
1 protien shakes
:eek:
I almost threw up just looking at this!!

Hey Bro, no offense, but I don't think that's 10000 cals

4 Big Macs 2280
2 Chicken Fajitas 560
5 pcs Chiken Nuggets 210
2 crispy tacos 380
1 double cheese burger 523
1 homemade sandwich with shitload of chicken in it 500
2 big bowls of steamed rice with some homemade chicken. 1000
1 protien shakes 400

TOTAL 5853

bros i am used to of eating that much. plus i dont have time for clean food. atleast for now but during cutting i will depend mostly on shakes and chicken breast.

cyberstefke said:

I agree. If you eat clean and eat low calorie food you are not going to be able to eat 10000 cals a day. No f*cking way. It is an awesome amount of food to eat with only junk food, so you're not gonna handle it if you eat clean.

i agree too, but this time i really wanna bulk the fuck up and i just wanna push the fucking limits it might take a while to drop the bf after the bulking but i would take soem primo to bridge the cyce and cut with fina and prop.

madchemist36 said:
today this is what i had

4 Big Macs
2 Chicken Fajitas
5 pcs Chiken Nuggets
2 crispy tacos
1 double cheese burger
1 homemade sandwich with shitload of chicken in it
2 big bowls of steamed rice with some homemade chicken.
1 protien shakes

Now thats what I am talking about!

sgrinavi said:
Hey Bro, no offense, but I don't think that's 10000 cals

4 Big Macs 2280
2 Chicken Fajitas 560
5 pcs Chiken Nuggets 210
2 crispy tacos 380
1 double cheese burger 523
1 homemade sandwich with shitload of chicken in it 500
2 big bowls of steamed rice with some homemade chicken. 1000
1 protien shakes 400

TOTAL 5853

hey bro the the two bowls of rice are like 1000cals each plus the shakes i am drinking are 1000cals each and i had two shakes. thats. so that adds up to almost 8,000-10,000

now i'm hungry going for a shake, I think I will go to MD's for lunch

I haven't had a big mac in about 5 years

madchmist, if it works for you then by all means go with it. I think it was Stupid Biotch that said he could eat pizza and fast food all the time and not get fat from it so I say don't konck success. That is what bbing is all about finding what wroks for you as an individual. I know if I ate like that I would turn into a doughboy.

much respect to you for being able to eat all day long like that. I know from experience it is as hard as cutting cause once your full you just don't feel like eating again but you stuff it down anyway.

Keep us posted on the bulking progress.

madchemist36 said:

hey bro the the two bowls of rice are like 1000cals each

F'n eh -- 2000 cals..... that's like 8 cups of rice and 16 oz of chix...... my system would go into major overload! All the power to ya bro

highlandgamer said:
madchmist, if it works for you then by all means go with it. I think it was Stupid Biotch that said he could eat pizza and fast food all the time and not get fat from it so I say don't konck success. That is what bbing is all about finding what wroks for you as an individual. I know if I ate like that I would turn into a doughboy.

much respect to you for being able to eat all day long like that. I know from experience it is as hard as cutting cause once your full you just don't feel like eating again but you stuff it down anyway.

Keep us posted on the bulking progress.

thnx for the props bro

sgrinavi said:

F'n eh -- 2000 cals..... that's like 8 cups of rice and 16 oz of chix...... my system would go into major overload! All the power to ya bro

damn i did not eat that much. its thousand cals per bowl cuz it has like a lot of olive and seseme oil so that bumps the cals up a lot.

Back