Makin first batch of superhumanstrength magic in 3 days.. Got a few recipes.. Any suggestions??

H8terprof, how was the quality from lmc? Elaborate will ya

Man to be honest, the reason i got into this was cuz about the only guy that supplied it in my location ran into legal troubles and backed off, do I started looking into the possibility of makin my own. I ended up taking a chance on LMC. What I'm gettin at is, I always thought the shit I used to get was the best available, A+.. But when i made mine and dosed it at the specified mgs and tried it... I realized the old stuff was under-dosed or diluted significantly.. The effects were amazing, in my opinion, it really got me out of my slump that I was in and after my first or second inj the difference was night and day; energy libido etc.. I've since gotten Tren A and a few others and I love it.. I had fallen off prior to and hadn't worked out in a while, I was in bad shape man weighed 150-155 and its since been maybe 2 almost 2n half months and I weighed 177.6 today... I am very satisfied, love the Tren A and the cyp

Back