Male Strippers

that's great-you would think something like that

I did have some companies ask me to do gay parties saying there was more money in it-I couldn't do it, nasty

i knew a straight guy who did gay parties for that exact reason, he said it paid a whole lot more, and they wanted to hire straight men to dance for them, go figure,

i knew a straight guy who did gay parties for that exact reason, he said it paid a whole lot more, and they wanted to hire straight men to dance for them, go figure,

yeah I knew guys in FL that would do gay parties and revues, they said it's no different than dancing for a fat chick it's your job just do it

I said, well I don't need the money that bad-I didn't...I had a full time job, this was just extra cash on the side

yeah I knew guys in FL that would do gay parties and revues, they said it's no different than dancing for a fat chick it's your job just do it

I said, well I don't need the money that bad-I didn't...I had a full time job, this was just extra cash on the side

i guess as long as they don't touch me i might dance for them lol, i mean if i needed the money of course lol

Presser a lil slap on your ass wouldn't hurt, of course the boys would pay you good money for that LOL!!

My only fear doing that would be what if I popped a boner and found out I was gay all this damn time lol

Come on now, popping a boner won't make you gay, "accidentally" sitting on a guy with one is LMAO!

Make surenyou are not dancing to Sandstorm when that happens LOL!!

Now I'm glad I checked out the dating section of the forum... had a "debate" on my other forum about how all male strippers are gay and only do it for the money. None of them ever get any women(cuz gay) and only gay guys care about how they look enough to be in shape to be a dancer...I LOLed the shit people believe and are willing to say on the internet...

This thread is comical to me, but it's how I met my first wife, and why I wouldn't let my 2nd wife go to the revue anymore after we got serious. LMAO

I was a stripper in North East Ohio for 15 years from the mid 80s to 1999...I am sure there are still hundreds of women that will remember RIO....I competed in 15 bb comps during this time and realized early on that I might win my weight class today in local meets but I was never going to be the next Arnold...Some years I made 5k....Some years 50k...It was always about putting on a good show...Benefits were ancillary...I learned a lot about life and women during this time...They were the best 15 years of my life...

I have been thinking about becoming a Male Stripper on the side while in college to make some
moneyyy! I am currently weighing in at over 200lbs and growing so I wonder if I will be denied
im a couple months when I cut some bodyfat and try it out. My goal is 230lbs at 8%BF at 21 !

Back