manual labor

Yep Presser, I'm a retired plumber and pipe fitter and other than the gym, my idea of manual labor is lifting my second cup of coffee about 9:30 am. Lol
When I was laid off Ironworker back in early 80's, I went to work for my Brother who at that time, was a self employed plumber. Never minded pump work or new construction...but when we went to a service call to unclog a stool, well what happened was the people keep shitting in the stool even though it didnt flush. Several days in fact. So my Brother hands me a hand scoop and tells me guess who gets to scoop out the turds? Actually the most offense smells were rotting kitchen sink odors. Anyway, after this incident, I got called back to my chosen profession. Was never so glad to hang iron ever!

When I was laid off Ironworker back in early 80's, I went to work for my Brother who at that time, was a self employed plumber. Never minded pump work or new construction...but when we went to a service call to unclog a stool, well what happened was the people keep shitting in the stool even though it didnt flush. Several days in fact. So my Brother hands me a hand scoop and tells me guess who gets to scoop out the turds? Actually the most offense smells were rotting kitchen sink odors. Anyway, after this incident, I got called back to my chosen profession. Was never so glad to hang iron ever!

i had a helper one time that thought he wanted to get into the apprenticeship program. So, after work one day I took him on a side job of unstopping a toilet. Only one bathroom and a family of 4 shit in that thing until it mounded out like Mt. Rainer. We walked into that closed up room and he could hardly make it outside to puke. Not sure what he's doing these days but it damn sure isn't plumbing.

i had a helper one time that thought he wanted to get into the apprenticeship program. So, after work one day I took him on a side job of unstopping a toilet. Only one bathroom and a family of 4 shit in that thing until it mounded out like Mt. Rainer. We walked into that closed up room and he could hardly make it outside to puke. Not sure what he's doing these days but it damn sure isn't plumbing.
Further proof that because the toilet stool stops working, yr bladder keeps going....

I ame a landscaper this is my 38th year i ame 50 years old i hit the gym at 5 am then go walk from 7am till 5pm thats 30 miles a day 7 days a week it is brutal in the heat but i love it the kids in there 20s cant figure me out thay think im a nut but i will do it till the day i die this is the life i have chosen

Back