Mayweather Cotto Fight

really, i dont see it going the distance, but i also hope it isnt over in 1 or 2 rounds as im buying this fight tonight! Sometimes when we try to order big events last minute the cable company gets overloaded and we have actualy planned a night to watch a fight and werent able to watch it,

So were buying it tonight ahead of time

Anyone else buying this fight?

Any other predictions?

I can't justify giving that fucking prick a cent as badly as I'd like to see this fight I refuse to give Mayweather a penny. I'll try to catch it on here tomorrow if it's worth watching, but I think it'll be a typical Mayweather fight where he gets hit early on then just catches them with a couple fast combos then picks them apart from there.

Mayweather took it, & it went all 12. Anyone watch it? I just read it on yahoo while sitting on the throne.

Yeah $70 fucking dollars and it was a lot closer then the judges score cards! I gave Cotto a solid 4 rounds and three could have gone either way in my opinion

Yeah $70 fucking dollars and it was a lot closer then the judges score cards! I gave Cotto a solid 4 rounds and three could have gone either way in my opinion

Cotto 4 rounds huh? I believe I predicted an 8-4 victory for Mayweather

Back