MC BBQ

I'm all against the idea!!!

I can't come and I don't see the point in making me jealous :D Or you guys would have to sponsor me? ;)

I will try to come. Any weekend would be good. I better double my cycle though so I'm not the smallest guy.

I thought about the show being on the 9th after I posted. Looks like the 23rd, unless going to the show Al is going to be in sounds like a better idea?

Hmmm. You know, maybe we should do Al's show. I'm feeling like a BBQ so close to the time he's competing would mean guy's would have to choose one or the other. I know it would be tough for me to do both. He's a great guy and has been working his ass off for a long time for this. We could easily do a BBQ later, like in Sept. or something if everybody wants to, and that would make it easier for guys to make it to the show.
What do you guys think?

yup, myself and Saks included will be at Al's show this fall......pretty sure we'll be at the Arnold next year as well

So what do you think? Do we go ahead woth plans to hold a BBQ?

I'm going to give it a try. I'm not sure I know how to include a poll, but I'll see if it works.
Good idea.

has anyone thought that in columbus in late feb. it just might be cold as hell??!!!when is Als show again??

Al's show is on Aug. 9 I think there has been just the idea of guys showing up at the Arnolds, not having a BBQ then. That WOULD be a little chilly! :D

either way, the Arnold and/or Al's show, I'll be at both.........I say we definitely hook up for Al's

Back