MC IGF applied to my triceps...

Hey guys, im loving IGF as well and am a first time user. Not gaining alot but I am only doing P90x right now with light weight, I had a torn bicep injury and surgery about 3 years ago and had just started back working out, Im doing the P90x first just to get my body back into things and not get hurt again. I am also doin the insanity to cut fat, but Im in the process of setting up a gym in my shop as we speak. So far im in my 7th week of p90 and the shoulder is holding up well. I have been applying only on weight days and in the shoulder switching sides each time. I would like to start applying the biceps and get some size back but the first time I applied in the bi it hurt like hell for 4 days or so. I am using the insulin needles and measuring up to the 10 mark is this ok?

The "10" mark is 100mcgs bro. That is if ur using MC IGF which is 1mg/ml so to get your mcgs you multiply each spot by 10 and that will equal your mcgs. Their is 1,000mcgs per vial.

The "10" mark is 100mcgs bro. That is if ur using MC IGF which is 1mg/ml so to get your mcgs you multiply each spot by 10 and that will equal your mcgs. Their is 1,000mcgs per vial.

Big bump on another bookmarked thread that is helpful on measuring. Helped me a lot in the beginning!

Do any of you guys have pics of specific bodyparts prior to being hit with IGF for a good period of time? My outer triceps were always terrible, so naturally I didn't take pics that would show it. Now they look pretty damn good and I'm upset that I don't have pre IGF pics

Do any of you guys have pics of specific bodyparts prior to being hit with IGF for a good period of time? My outer triceps were always terrible, so naturally I didn't take pics that would show it. Now they look pretty damn good and I'm upset that I don't have pre IGF pics

I'll start one soon.

Back